Seriously

I stoped before you stoped
ANd in the act of stoping I stoped all time with my stopall spell
It stoped every thing with the power of stop

Just Go To MS Paint... Type In Words... Put It On Photobucket Or Something... There You Go!

A lot of them you can actually find on the internet.

Publish?? if you mean host, use imageshack or if you do a lot of them, use photobucket. You need an account there though.

Hey...Check out my signature.

I hate it when people talk like retards... My friend (well, old friend, he hangs out with emos and stoners now) doesn't even use periods. Here is some of his work:

so i went to the other room and my mom told me to do that thing so yeah i did it and she was gonna pay me but she didnt so i was really mad so yeah thats why im mad right now so yeah im gonna go now

Seriously... in his world, "so yeah" = . and ,

ThatGuy127 said:
Hey...Check out my signature.

I hate it when people talk like retards... My friend (well, old friend, he hangs out with emos and stoners now) doesn't even use periods. Here is some of his work:

so i went to the other room and my mom told me to do that thing so yeah i did it and she was gonna pay me but she didnt so i was really mad so yeah thats why im mad right now so yeah im gonna go now

Seriously... in his world, "so yeah" = . and ,

:lol:

I know, in IPA (We're High School Freshmen), we have to write a 'warm-up' everyday, just five lines of whatever. Well, I know his password so I looked at his file, he doesn't even use periods in that! He's pretty much retarded.

i try and use proper grammar. i dont usually put in apostrophes or capatilize letters, because honestly, im just way too lazy. the way i see it, i type better than a lot of people online anyway, so i dont really see it to be a problem, correct me if im wrong though.

noob.jpg

pwned.jpg

Back