Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, Twilight. Google is a fortune of info..

Or Urbandictionary. That's where I go if I don't understand something.

musical-kamasutra.jpg

Third row, second from the left.

:O

MANUFAN!

Pretty much kept the PS3 section alive.

(8) Lets talk about sex baby, lets talk about you and me... (8)

There is nothing wrong with france. And as for the older members. They are acutaly around and do talk alot. But as old as they are they still are as imature as a 12 year olds.

.. we've got a comedian over here..

:O
(8) Lets talk about sex baby, lets talk about you and me... (8)

Aw god.. I was hoping to never hear that song again.

(Reply to the question a member asked 'How can I lose my virginity)

Step 1: Stop liking Naruto
Step 2: Stop spending your life on the computer
Step 3: Get one (no, you don't already have one, no matter how hard you try to convince us otherwise)

The easiest way to do so is to get into drugs if you lack all skills elsewhere.

Sovieto
# Total Posts: 6,731
# Posts Per Day: 6.43

"Favourite Video Game Ever: StarCraft"

"And yes. I love my pokemon comforter."

Oh yes you're really one to talk about liking 'nerdy' things and spending alot of time on the computer huh?
I highly doubt you have had your cherry popped but if you did then you should thank your God that you got to throw your legs in the air while that drunk guy from the bar who said he loved you had his way. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Lmfao. The deuce? Popcorn is out anyway.

I'm just putting him in his place.

It's like that time a world of warcraft player told me I have no life (evidentally I went out to a party that night while he stayed at my house with my bro and played WoW)

I very much doubt Sovi will be 'in his place' after that. But anyway, it was random as fuck. I haven't seen anything that random since earlier today.

I very much doubt Sovi will be 'in his place' after that. But anyway, it was random as fuck. I haven't seen anything that random since earlier today.

Probably not, he seems like an arrogant tool anyway but I'm at least going to point out that he's not one to tell someone about not liking 'nerdy' stuff and being on the computer alot when it seems he's much worse off than the poor kid he was trying to act 'cool' in front of in the first place.

Unless he just changed the tagline himself he's apparently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back