Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That and.....

nice try. :)

but you're right. the majority of my posts come from a time when i did indeed have no life. i stayed indoors all days and then one day my computer broke AND xbox broke. during the month of waiting for repairs i made an array of new friends and lost my virginity. from this point on i obtained a 'life' and now i frequent partys, have a **** buddy and a nice group of friends who always want to hang out.

SO... i can speak from experience, which is why i give such advice. ;)

(though i never liked naruto)

^That and.....

nice try. :)

but you're right. the majority of my posts come from a time when i did indeed have no life. i stayed indoors all days and then one day my computer broke AND xbox broke. during the month of waiting for repairs i made an array of new friends and lost my virginity. from this point on i obtained a 'life' and now i frequent partys, have a **** buddy and a nice group of friends who always want to hang out.

SO... i can speak from experience, which is why i give such advice. ;)

(though i never liked naruto)

I don't like Naruto either DBZ is better ;) Still there's nothing wrong with being a virgin at early pre-18 ages, everyone is 'ready' at different times.

If twilighthero was 30-40 then maybe I'd be more inclined to agree with you ;) but as far as I can tell he's still young, younger than you and I.

Last edited:
I don't like Naruto either DBZ is better ;) Still there's nothing wrong with being a virgin at early pre-18 ages, everyone is 'ready' at different times.

If twilighthero was 30-40 then maybe I'd be more inclined to agree with you ;)

Well, I wasn't simply demanding him to do so. He asked how to and I gave him the answer.

2009-dodge-challenger-se_100168009_s.jpg
<--- id have Sex with this Car :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back