Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust WiiChat to make anything controversial into an argument. :thumbsup:

Yep - ok - keep on taking the medication you fruitloop!
****ing hell your momma had two ****s and you're one of them.
Do you know who your father is - try the local dog pound.
Jesus the midwife kept the afterbirth and threw away the baby when your momma gave birth

hmm... narrow-minded much?

Yes, this is page 6, as far as I'm aware.

Ah, very good Navarre. Not only did you surprise me with the fact that you know what a six is but you're even paying attention for once. Good job, kido! :thumbsup:

Is this what Wiichat has really come to? Wow, it's sad. So much bashing in just 6 pages...

But to the OP, I think it's really sad that you think in the state that America is in it's appropriate to go to civil war. And it seems like your reason is something as simple as the color of our president's skin.

Why does it f***** matter, I can't believe that with all the advancements in our age, that the color of someone's skin still makes a difference. Maybe I'm too young to understand the true bitterness of the clashing races a century or more ago.

Or maybe I underestimate the ignorance of humans.

Last edited:
Ei leik dis thread, ei leika sex.

borat-high-five.jpg

16_7.jpg

This guy with a really small head walks into a bar. The bartender asks him, "Why is your head so small?" He replies, "I was stuck on this island and there was nothing but beautiful women there who had never seen a man before. So I had sex with all of them. Their leader, who was the most beautiful of all, had the power to grant anybody who pleased her people one wish, and she said I could have that wish. So I asked her to have sex with me. she said she would grant me anything but that, so I said, "Would a little head be out of the question?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back