Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Napalm!

Sea it's Internet Lego Lambs... Brown Cats jumping over Big Cows...
What kind of drugs do you do...

As for backhanding people. I constantly feel that way. In fact I don't think I should be in a relationship. I'd end up being very abusive.

Wow, this guy is in trouble if Prinny is correcting his grammar. xD (no offense prinny)

Prinny, you have just won the internet.

As for dungmaster..... god dammit...

I think you're misunderstanding a bit. Unfortunately this is one of those confusing terminology things- The US is a federal 'state' comprised of 50 'states'. In the case of the US it's the 'federal state' which is the actual country. The 'states' are equivalent to 'provinces' or 'regions'.

As for the EU and UN, neither of them have more authority than the US (although it is my understanding that EU law does supercede UK law in case of conflict). The EU has no authority over the US since it is not a member, and the UN, all the rights and rules are all voluntary (how else could countries like Zimbabwe and North Korea remain members?) apart from the Security Council- and the US has itself a permanent seat on it with the power of veto.

/facepalm

Let me just say you're misunderstanding me, quite terribly too. That is all.

Johan Johan Johan Johan!!

Anyways I'm not sure what this thread is about sooooooo... yeah. Damn it! I have something sticky in my hair!!! It hurts!!

Wow, this guy is in trouble if Prinny is correcting his grammar. xD (no offense prinny)
irsmartdun8.gif

/facepalm

Let me just say you're misunderstanding me, quite terribly too. That is all.
Well can you help me out here? As I understood it, in the first paragraph you were talking about "state's rights", which in this thread so far was in the context of the US states, and in the second paragraph you seemed to be implying the US and the UK are "inferior" in power to the UN (they aren't) and the EU (the UK theoretically is, although it's negotiated itself a truckload of opt-outs to standard EU policies).

Well can you help me out here? As I understood it, in the first paragraph you were talking about "state's rights", which in this thread so far was in the context of the US states, and in the second paragraph you seemed to be implying the US and the UK are "inferior" in power to the UN (they aren't) and the EU (the UK theoretically is, although it's negotiated itself a truckload of opt-outs to standard EU policies).

If you insist.

Someone mentioned the issue of states in the US having greater autonomy vs. a more centralized US. I replied with my opinion that that's not as big an issue right now, because the real issue right now is how sovereign states/countries are in relation to the supranational organizations. I mentioned the UN and the EU as examples of such organizations, just examples; I never said they had more power than a state such as the US.

I'm merely saying this is the issue of our time as many people suggest that to make the UN really effective in resolving conflict, promoting trade, and helping other organizations such as WHO (world health organization) and the ICC (international criminal court), it is necessary to increase its power over sovereign states. However, other people argue that the rights of states are more important, even if such states want to be rebels and produce nuclear weapons, like North Korea and Iran. Globalization makes this an even more pressing issue, since states have to cooperate with each other in ways they never could before.

There, now you can go back to talking about sex.

Yep - ok - keep on taking the medication you fruitloop!
****ing hell your momma had two ****s and you're one of them.
Do you know who your father is - try the local dog pound.
Jesus the midwife kept the afterbirth and threw away the baby when your momma gave birth
Way to keep it mature, kid. :thumbsup:

Oh, and that was sarcasm, by the way. And the fact that I pointed that out was a bit of sarcasm aswell. Are we on the same page?

I'm on a spinny chair!! WHEEEEEE!!! I'm still drawing, but it's starting to piss me off.
Nyeeeeeeh!!! I'm bored!!! I'm so very bored!! Sex, Politics, Sex, Politics, Sex, Politics!!! The very core of this world is so disappointing in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back