Shadow of the Colossus 2 for PS3 confirmed

wiiboy 27

Wii forever!!!!
Apr 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
7955-9916-6130-0397
Shadow of the colossus 2 for the ps3 has been confirmed and will be using the same idea as the first but some rumors suggest an online co-operative mode to fight down the collosi with a friend, this sounds like a risky add on but may work if they perfect it, im more interestd in the story, pics have also been acquired they are below...
my.php
my.php
my.php
my.php
[/IMG]

Remember these are just early screenshots im sure the final product will be improved!

uhhhh...they sure doo

wiiboy 27 said:
uhhhh...they sure doo

No, they don't, they're just stretching the thread.

Ask anyone else on the board. Still no source so no one will believe you.

Sovieto said:
i hated this game
i fell alseep while playing it it was so boring

Really?

I found it to be one of best video games I've ever played. I found the atmosphere to be perfect and the gameplay to be simple, but good. It would've been nice to have little bosses or some more thing to do in between bosses, but it still was well worth it for me.

Woah, I absolutly loved Shadow of the Colossus and if there really is a 2nd one I have to buy a PS3...Id be willing to pay 600 dollars just to play it...thats how much I love shadow of the colossus :lol:.....but it sounds fishy since the directer said there wasnt going to be a 2nd one...and well how would they expand the story anyways, it makes no sense....

Joe said:
Woah, I absolutly loved Shadow of the Colossus and if there really is a 2nd one I have to buy a PS3...Id be willing to pay 600 dollars just to play it...thats how much I love shadow of the colossus :lol:.....but it sounds fishy since the directer said there wasnt going to be a 2nd one...and well how would they expand the story anyways, it makes no sense....

Seriously, it doesn't make sense. If the guy is talking about Team ICO making a new game then he'd be right, but that's old news.

This thread sucks, sorry.

yah but sotc 2 wont be a system seller because the games never sold very well, considering the brilliant pieces of art that they became they never got any popularity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_of_the_Colossus

it turns out that what you saw was the early shadow of the colosuss when it was called Nico....

SotCNicoshot.JPG

This image is a screenshot from a development video for Shadow of the Colossus, then called "Nico" (a portmanteau of the name of the game's predecessor, "Ico", and the Japanese word ni, meaning "two"). The screenshot was captured here by Ryu Kaze, using the print screen key.

Last edited:
uhhh.....no...................SHUT UP (runs away)

Man I was pumped but what about the multiple horses and stuff

yah they cut the multiplayer from sotc

Yeah Joe is right, I saw the pics a year ago.

That's what Shadow of the Colossus looked like in early stage of development. How could you think that was Shadow of the Colossus 2 when it doesn't even look as good as the original, lol?

Back