Shall i get wii or ps3?

Shiftfallout said:
Um.... ok. The first step towards safe commenting. Read the entire thread.

The OP said he already owns a 360 and doesnt like it.

Buy a dictionary!!!
I normally dont care about spelling but my god, get an education! It helps when wanting people to actually consider what you have to say rather than looking over it. Basically, if you want to be taken seriously, dont type like a preschool retard. =)

um hello did you read the part about him writing from the wii?? its pretty dam hard to right on the wii because you hands shake and mess up what your trying to right!!

man get a wii

MysticGohan said:
um hello did you read the part about him writing from the wii?? its pretty dam hard to right on the wii because you hands shake and mess up what your trying to right!!

I dont care if your writing from a wii or typing with your epeen. If you cant spell every other word your an idiot... ok look even if your typing from a wii, some of those letters are not even close to eachother. So the wii is no excuse of being hard to use.

look you even say Right instead of wright. Like i said i dont normally give a **** but what the way he types is beyond retarded.

Shiftfallout said:
I dont care if your writing from a wii or typing with your epeen. If you cant spell every other word your an idiot... ok look even if your typing from a wii, some of those letters are not even close to eachother. So the wii is no excuse of being hard to use.

look you even say Right instead of wright. Like i said i dont normally give a **** but what the way he types is beyond retarded.

Retarded is a pretty offensive word you know... Maybe you should just shutup, and stop being so stuck up because you think you're smarter than everyone else... People are just trying to have their say in the thread and you're here insulting people's spelling.

if you want a High performance system w/ mind blowing graphics-PS3
If you want some fun and some games that are really fun and there are some games that have good story line.-Wii

Celestial said:
Retarded is a pretty offensive word you know... Maybe you should just shutup, and stop being so stuck up because you think you're smarter than everyone else... People are just trying to have their say in the thread and you're here insulting people's spelling.

aw did i hurt your feelings? life is tough, deal with it. if you dont like offensive words, you could always just go blind, deaf and dumb. Then you wouldnt have to deal with anything that makes you all emotional.

Totally PS3

You gotta get a PS3. It plays blu-ray disc, has HD graphics and has better games such as Resistance and Motorstorm. Pblivion, Killzone, Warhawk are all coming out and it is proven that PS3 has the best sports games. Store music, pics, videos, and even download stuff such as demos and games from the PLAYSTATION Store. There you go.

Ok, the monkeys (some students that are out of control) at my school are more civilized than half the people on this thread, I could care less how something is typed, as long as it is legible, and if somebody types something that is illegible, I don't insult them, I simply simply say "I have no idea what you tuped but for what I could read, blah blah blah and so on", as for me, and I do proofread sometimes, I have a really slow computer (I usually have to wait for my computer to comprehend and show what I have typed, sometimes my computer gets to the point where I get a spinning disc, well, the hourglass, but I use MAC so it's a disc), so a lot of times I don't have time to check if what i typed is correct or not, or i'd spend all day in front of my computer, using the Wii to type is difficult as well, if you send messages via the Wii email, you can only type so much before it will not let you input anymore, and you could spend more time deleting wrong letters than inputting corrent ones

Shiftallout, I understand where you are coming from, people on the forum should stop typing in "leet speak" or using misspelled words on purpose, but approaching it how you did, was not the proper way to do so

BTW, look at what I typed (including signature), I see two misspellings and a repeated word right off the bat, and I proofread (and did not correct plainly because I am too lazy to)

Last edited:
Back