why did u guys buy wii?

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
just asking :D
choices are..

1. cuz xbox360 and ps3 are too expensive.
2. cuz xbox360 and ps3 games are boring compared to wii games.
3. wii got mario, zelda, metroid prime
4. I don't know, my parents bought it for me, i hate my parents, i wanted ps3.
5. i think 480p graphic is ok.
6. I don't have HDTV so bye bye to xbox360 and ps3.
7. c'mon man~ it's nintendo!
8. I just liked zelda launch with wii.
9. controller is so innovative~!
10. I had ps2 and xbox before so i wanna try nintendo system this time.
11. I want to check weather.
12. mii is so cute and i might be able to hook up a hot female mii and get laid.
13. other( )

u can choose more than 1 :D

Last edited:
7. Nintendo are a great games developer! Unlike Sony/X box I don't want to have to search through all the third party crap. Plus loading, plus you have to pay for online games. Long live Nintendo! The Wii is like nothing on the market, It's new and it's fantastic. Goodbye to button bashing!

If I could afford it (was rich) I'd buy all 3 consoles, however I'm a student, so it was a game of price!

Also it's going to be a ***** if they bring out a really awesome Final Fantasy for ps3, because I'd want one.

The thread should be in the Nintendo Wii Chat seeing as this thread (overall) doesn't concern hardware.

(For those wanna-be smart asses who say:

"BUT IT IS CUZ PEOPLE MIGHT SAY THEY LIEKZ IT CUS OF WII HARDWARELOL".

No - stfu.)

And for me it's mainly 7 - the rest would depend on the individual but for me it's just 7.

13. I only bought one because of YouTube and Digg. I had heard about the Wii prior to its release, but thought it was just another game console. After seeing some of the articles after the release, and the videos of people playing it, I had to buy one. I am not a huge fan of video games any more, but after seeing how interactive it was (not just pushing a couple buttons and moving a joystick), I wanted it.

Back