Share your illness

ARav989

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2006
New Joisey 0_o
Wii Online Code
6597-7058-7157-6973
Well people, the point of this thread is to share any disease or sickness you have had that has affected your body. long term or short.

I myself have a disease known as Hypothyroidism. It was hereditary so i got it from my mom.

Remember you don't have to share it if your not comfortable with that. no worries. Also, nothing like the flu, or a cold. Not that sort of thing.

well, i dont know if its a disease or not, but my skin color is changing. my fingers are white, and i have blotches on my back and body that are white :)

like seriously, my fingers are definately different color than the rest of me :)

Oh! Well, I have acid reflux. :T I got it from my daddy. Lols, I had it for likeee... 1 year now. I think. Yeah.. well, I don't take my meds anymore. Only when I really need to. You can get heart burns from it, and sometimes it feels like you're not hungry, when you really are, and sometimes.. you feel sufficated and can't breathe. It's not scary at all! No worries! :p Lols.

i have 2........

1 is that i have a very strong immune system......its not a disease though......but to me it is........

and the second, i dont like sharing.....and only one person knows about though......

Hmm I got one. It's not quite a illness or a disease. When I was born my bowels your inside out. And I had to have surgery bla bla bla. And thats why I don't have a Belly button.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
well, i dont know if its a disease or not, but my skin color is changing. my fingers are white, and i have blotches on my back and body that are white :)

like seriously, my fingers are definately different color than the rest of me :)

Nah thats not really a disease but it is related to the topic. maybe its just that your skin pigments are changing because of something? im no doctor. your dermatologist or doctor might know though.

I have Scholiosis. So my spine is curved more than normal or should be. Have had it for two to three years, but it never got serious. Apparently it's getting better. Hasn't really affected me at all though, so that's good.

That is good. what i have has very little chance of getting better or worsening.

i had Osgood-Schlatter's disease, which is basically when your calf muscle pulls up on your tendon under your knee cap, forces it to swell, and you get intense pains, ment i couldn't do any sports for a year or two.

I have OCD.. I've only recently realized it really but I've done it for as long as I can remember.

Everything has to be parallel like in my bedroom or on my desk when I was at school. I have to take my shoes off in exactly the same place every day. I've been working at a pub restaurant for about 3 weeks now and am becoming obsessed with the stack of menus, they all have to be in a certain order with me and all neat and tidy.. it really annoys me if there's one out of place and I haven't got time to do it.

There's lots of other little stuff to like I have to do things in the same order such as getting ready in the morning, or washing my hair, straightening my hair.. most stuff I do on a regular basis really.. lots of people also have to wash their hands all the time.. for me I have to have them feeling moist. Sometimes I'm okay like if I'm out I'm usually fine, but in work I'm CONSTANTLY wiping my hands in a damp cloth I keep under the shelf especially for wiping my hands, and at home I usually have a bottle of body lotion next to me =/

its not a disease, but i have this medical condition where my matabalism(cant spell it right) is slower than most people, so i can more in certain situations than most people would

I don't want to talk about what I have, but it affects my everyday life and it really sucks. Although over the years I've learned to live with it. Plus if I didn't have Nintendo I don't think I would be able to do anything. But There's no cure, but Nintendo has made me feel better about myself.

What really ticks me off if people judge me differently because of what I have.

surfinrach90 said:
I have OCD.. I've only recently realized it really but I've done it for as long as I can remember.
everyone has OCD, it's humane nature, people just have it in different forms and at different levels.

Something is wrong with me, I just can't quite put my finger on it.
Will get back to this when I do find out.

Back