Sheik NOT confirmed in brawl *yet*. And lots of new info on characters.

jorgelink

WiiChat Member
Jun 27, 2007
Miami, Florida.
Wii Online Code
7263-2996-3777-5909
It can all be found here:gonintendo.com/?p=33211

So the information that we got before was incorrect. Oh man, i was so exited 2 see sheik in brawl, i wanted her 2 be confirm. Although i still think she will be, shes just not confirmed yet.

She is definitely still in. Why else would they not reveal really any info about her? Sakurai wouldn't keep us guessing and then disappoint us by not keeping her after all.

Actually Zelda B-Down has been announced....

Twilight Transformation

Just no one knows if it is Sheik she transforms into, rumors are saying Possessed Zelda from Twilight, or her raggy cloths she wore.
But i say Sheik is in.

laderer5 said:
Actually Zelda B-Down has been announced....

Twilight Transformation

Just no one knows if it is Sheik she transforms into, rumors are saying Possessed Zelda from Twilight, or her raggy cloths she wore.
But i say Sheik is in.
The link he gave actually says that the whole twilight transformation thing wasn't true. Must have been something with translation or something.

I'll find a link give me a sec.

hey you are right, the site gave a miss print.

laderer5 said:
I'll find a link give me a sec.

just check my link, it is new info that says that twilight change/transformation is not real. Yes it was stated before that it existed but now they're saying that they messed up on the translation and that there is no just thing.

Thats just made my day......:sad: in school i looked up and it said Sheik was onfirmed and now i look and you posted that she is unconfimed :sad:

O the Irony...

Luigi man said:
Sheiks a guy if any one plays oot still like me they should no

No Sheik is a women, just Zelda transformed. Many people think Zelda is bisexual because she wears those tight pants ect.

ur probably being Sarcastic though

laderer5 said:
No Sheik is a women, just Zelda transformed. Many people think Zelda is bisexual because she wears those tight pants ect.

ur probably being Sarcastic though

well zelda uses magic 2 transform into sheik, and if it is magic then she could just transform herself as a guy 2 not be found, she can probably do this easily with her magic. But when she transformed into sheik it was probably a girl, it just looked like a guy as a disguise.

AHAHAHAHAHHA THIS IS THE MOST FUNNIEST THING ON EARTH! ARE YOU THAT BLIND! LOL!

(randomastaa) landmaster (Sound similar)
(fokkusu) Fox (hmm..)
(mario fainaru) mario final (Wow! its pretty similar!)
(kaabi) Kirby (kaibi hmm..)
(jyaianto punchi) giant punch This is getting funnier every time!
Neutral: (pararaizaa) paralyzer
Up: (purazuma waia) plasma wire
Side: (purazuma uippu) plasma whip
Down: (furippu jyanpu) flip jump

Man this is hilarious! it all sounds so made up! only a few of them i might actually believe like
(hikari no yumiya) light bow and arrow
(ryuka) Lucas
(suikomu) inhale

Back