Sheik NOT confirmed in brawl *yet*. And lots of new info on characters.

Luigi man said:
Sheiks a guy if any one plays oot still like me they should no
Yeah, since you've got so much Luigi on your sig and avatar, just thought i'd say that, is luigi gonna be in the brawl? I mean, i looked on the dojo and nothing was there about him! It is Super Smash BROS, after all! That's like taking the chocolate chips from a cookie.

laderer5 said:
Its japanese its supposed to sound retarted.:crazy:
Great job being racist. You wanna go ahead and call
american's stupid and chinese slaves?
Reason for spoilers? Because i dont mean it, and japanese isn't so supposed to sound retarded, its a language. and it sounds nothing like scooby doo.

i don't care cuz zelda sucks!!! lol jks but probley wont use her but watching my friend play shiek she looks powerful

SkullKid said:
Yeah, since you've got so much Luigi on your sig and avatar, just thought i'd say that, is luigi gonna be in the brawl? I mean, i looked on the dojo and nothing was there about him! It is Super Smash BROS, after all! That's like taking the chocolate chips from a cookie.
IMO i think luigi
will be unlocked in the SSE by mario saving him like he always does
:yesnod:

balrogs.pa said:
Great job being racist. You wanna go ahead and call
american's stupid and chinese slaves?
Reason for spoilers? Because i dont mean it, and japanese isn't so supposed to sound retarded, its a language. and it sounds nothing like scooby doo.

Let's just start calling you Mr. Sensetivity. He's not really being racist. He stated that japanese sounds retarded, the language, not the people. He never said, they, but it. I personally agree. It's an incredibly complex language and when spoken has no flare.

Back