Shoot...Now I've Become Addicted :P

XwiimasturX said:
ive been saving mine for a while now.

ive only got five vc games and 2500 pts that i havent spent.
(i like n64 games too much, theyve costed me the most)

but if paper mario IS coming out next monday, i'll surely buy that and look around to see what else i'll buy.

It's very hard for me to leave the shop channel, especially if I had a lot of points like that.

My problem is I already have most of those games and there original systems. I'm waiting for a game I wont pay the normal amount for....ala Super Mario RPG, or one I've never owned and think could be fun.
I'm an avid video game collector:)

ZomgZ same here classic, i got snes,n64,'cube,wii, and xbox 1. :p but my cousins sold all my snes games so yea, bought batman forever *pretty wierd and bad controls* and robocop 3 *Hard as hell, easy controls*

Koops23 said:
Well yesterday was my 16th birthday and my grandmother gave me the gift of a classic controller and 3 Wii Points cards. I spent the points instantly :p I bought Ocarina of Time, F-Zero X, DK Country 1 and 2, Contra III, Punch-Out, Zelda II, and Ninja Gaiden.

I have not been able to stop playing. The classic controller makes all of the games more fun than with the Wii remote or the GC controller, so I've also been playing the other ones I've had. These games are insanely addicting and the time flies when I am playing them. Has anyone else found themselves addicted to the Virtual Console :p

ok well which ones the best( and dont say orcarina of time, or zelda 2, becuase i got those)

Cap'n Crunch said:
ok well which ones the best( and dont say orcarina of time, or zelda 2, becuase i got those)

It's really hard to choose the best out of those so I'll just give you my favorites out of the bunch. DK Country 2, F-Zero X, and Punch-Out. They are fun and very addicting, especially DK Country 2. If you had to have one? DK Country 2.

Koops23 said:
Has anyone else found themselves addicted to the Virtual Console :p

Yes, and it pains me to see so many people complain about the VC. There are more great games than bad on there. Too many people aren't willing to give some of the sleeper classics a chance. I probably play the VC more than the regular Wii games.

While I am at it, I recommend Milon's Secret Castle for the NES. It is a lot of fun.

I always play my VC's, they're fun...

and SPM for N64 Eric? If it is...imma jump for joy >.>.

SixStringedStress said:
Yes, and it pains me to see so many people complain about the VC. There are more great games than bad on there. Too many people aren't willing to give some of the sleeper classics a chance. I probably play the VC more than the regular Wii games.

While I am at it, I recommend Milon's Secret Castle for the NES. It is a lot of fun.

I know. My Wii was collecting dust until I decided to get some Wii points. I've been playing it nonstop. I've had more fun with these old games than I've had with some of the newer ones (not the Wii ones of course). And I just might get that game. Hey, it's only five bucks. And I agree about the complaining. There are only a handful of bad ones on there.

And I bought 2 Wii points cards today :p I got Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario World. I'm going to wait and see what tomorrow brings before I spend the rest.

GoldieLock said:
Buy them with a credit card. You won't pay sales tax, like in stores.

My parents won't let me use their credit card. Plus, I usually get them at Best Buy, since I have reward zone and the purchases go toward gift certificates.

Back