shooter games

Blind

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2006
Wii Online Code
6860-9471-0156-8861
So I'ma go to the mall tonight, and I need a shooter game to play till I get my wii to play. I've never played a shooter on the gamecube, are they any good? Any games I should pick up?

Well I only own 2 shooter game on the Gamecube and they are..
Bond 007: Nightfire
Red Faction 2
They are both really good games, both 9/10 for me :)

Red Fraction 2 <333 <--girly ahaha
XIII <--you either love it or hate it really, i loved it so much and its style is just perfect for shooters

I'd second 007 Nightfire and Timesplitters 2 was one of the best games I had for my cube.

I suggest Geist, most other FPS's on the Gamecube sadly don't compare to what the Xbox has got, or even what the N64 had for that matter.

Sovieto said:
Red Fraction 2 <333 <--girly ahaha
XIII <--you either love it or hate it really, i loved it so much and its style is just perfect for shooters

XIII was an awesome game, I just hated the stealth missions. Especially when you're in that camp ground site, god that level was annoying. Also for another cool shooter game similar to XIII, you might want to try Killer 7. The Resident Evil series ain't so bad either. And another game that no one may know about, but I thought was kick ass is Freedom Fighters.

Freedom Fighters is really good. Or if youre into stealth you could look into Splinter Cell

hah. i ended up getting RE4, i may look into some other games you guys listed.

Xiii is very underrated. The only thing I didn't like it's theres two or three storyline videos right in the middle of difficult missions that you can't skip so after the fifth time of hearing some General give a lengthy talk to you with Adam Wests voice it pisses you off.

Apart from that you'll have to fill up a memory card up saving levels to that you'll be sure to want to play again, a level select or cheat would of been so useful.

Army men sarge's war was good to and how could you people for about metal gear solid twin snakes!!! But the james bond is nice to tho

Back