Should i get an xbox?

If you like 360 exclusives or have friends w/ 360 then 360 is the way to go. If you have a big hdtv for blu-ray or like ps3 exclusives or like reliability so don't have to keep replacing your system or free online service or have ps3 friends then go w/ ps3.

If you like 360 exclusives or have friends w/ 360 then 360 is the way to go. If you have a big hdtv for blu-ray or like ps3 exclusives or like reliability so don't have to keep replacing your system

What?:mad2:

What?:mad2:

Reliability (hardware quality) means that it has less chances of breaking down. It's usually a hassle when your system breaks down. You might not have the system for weeks and you'll have to mail it which is a hassle to most people.

Reliability (hardware quality) means that it has less chances of breaking down. It's usually a hassle when your system breaks down. You might not have the system for weeks and you'll have to mail it which is a hassle to most people.

...:mad2:

I know what it means I'm just pointing out why even use it?! The 360 is perfectly fine now, can we just drop it.

The PS3 has games and the 360 works, just drop it. Said it before, will say it again. People are molesting a dead horse, never mind poking it.

really guys... really?. bruceleroy, cut the fanboy **** out, its tired.

I'm not a fanboy. I have all 3 systems. I'm not hating on Microsoft. It's just that their $hit usually breaks a lot. Specially Vista and Xbox360. My Wii broke too but it fixed itself after a few weeks of not playing it. Really weird. I guess I'll stop recommending what system to get from now on since it's considered fanboyism around here. :scared::scared::scared:

Back