Should I Get Smg

it is the best game on the wii hands down.

unless you're the most casual kind of gamer and you only have your wii for wii sports/brain age/smarty pants type stuff...then your wii is going to waste by not having this game.

it's not the greatest, but definetly worth 50 bucks...
If you don't yet own it re4 wii edition is the greatest. also I'd say paper mario is equally good as SMG

No. Definately do not get it. Haven't you read the reviews? The game got TERRIBLE scores.

this is what i tell everyone who asks if they should get a game. the BEST way to tell if you'd like it or not without actually playing it, is to check it out on youtube. You'll be able to find TONS of clips to judge by, couple that together with some reviews you can find throughout the net and you should have your answer.

That's how I made my decision to FINALLY jump on the Guitar Hero bandwagon.

Yes you should.
Its easily the best looking Wii game and best overall Wii game out right now.
Lots o' fun!

Sterculius said:
this is what i tell everyone who asks if they should get a game. the BEST way to tell if you'd like it or not without actually playing it, is to check it out on youtube. You'll be able to find TONS of clips to judge by, couple that together with some reviews you can find throughout the net and you should have your answer.

That's how I made my decision to FINALLY jump on the Guitar Hero bandwagon.
I second this.
Yerp I do the exact.
Have also learned many tips from games like madden, Halo and many others.
If you dont find what your looking for on youtube.
(i bet the farm youtube has it all)
Try doing a search on the best video search portal on the net
WWW.TRUVEO.COM

It's good and all...but i find that it's not as great as everyone says it is.

It's easily worth $50, but I don't think it's that addicting myself. Everyone says "Oh yeah, it's an amazing game and addicting." I agree with the amazing part but I'm not addicted to it at all.

But when it comes down to it, buy it. Definitely.

Back