Should I get this game if...

PersianCowboy

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Oklahoma City
Wii Online Code
6258-4013-0776-5311
I've never really played any Zelda games before...well, never beat any, just played a couple for a little bit. I have know idea as to the story of Zelda. Is this game like a sequel or something? Could I get this game and get along just fine? Or is there a previous Zelda game I should play first?

PersianCowboy said:
I've never really played any Zelda games before...well, never beat any, just played a couple for a little bit. I have know idea as to the story of Zelda. Is this game like a sequel or something? Could I get this game and get along just fine? Or is there a previous Zelda game I should play first?
No this is not a sequel you could play it without knowing anything about Zelda and have fun. I think its the best Game on the System (with Wii sports as #2)
Zelda has Puzzles, Action, Adventure plus you get to ride a horse and be a wolf a 10/10.

The story is a story of it's own calibur, atleast that was the deal with the old Zelda games. If the same sort of story (same SORT, not exactly the same) was used in multiple games, it will be explained to its fullest in multiple games too.

The only thing about Z:TP and the previous games is that there are a few easter eggs for the veteran players, but if you do not recognise those easter eggs, it's of no negative factor to you. :)

I never played zelda in my life, i dont think, at first, i didnt plan on getting it, then i decided i would.. I had no idea about the storyline. but i got it and love it..

Twilight Princess is its own game set aside from all other Zelda titles. The only thing that reaches back into previous titles is the fact that

*****SPOILER*****
ganondorf is present in the game

^^Highlight for answer^^

Windwaker was my first zelda game and i bought it 3 weeks before the wii launched and didnt even beat it and i loved TP and beat it in around 8 days. so yeah im pretty sure you will love it too

if you really want to figure out the story from the beginning, play LoZ: OoT for the n64. it is the beginning of the series (though not the first game. its a prequal of all the other zelda games)

Mitch2025 said:
if you really want to figure out the story from the beginning, play LoZ: OoT for the n64. it is the beginning of the series (though not the first game. its a prequal of all the other zelda games)

Also to add, if you wait long enough, probably Jans set of old games will contain OoT for N64, so you can just download it. For me I have it all in all 3 times, N64 and GC (LoZ: Collectors Edition, Master Quest disk that came with WW, which has both OoT + MQ).
I was surprised that ALttP isn't among the 1st SNES games to be released :frown2:

KaDee said:
Also to add, if you wait long enough, probably Jans set of old games will contain OoT for N64, so you can just download it. For me I have it all in all 3 times, N64 and GC (LoZ: Collectors Edition, Master Quest disk that came with WW, which has both OoT + MQ).
I was surprised that ALttP isn't among the 1st SNES games to be released :frown2:

Mmm, I'm waiting for VC to have it available, but I have a feeling it won't be for a while yet.

Also I enjoy your avatar, Vaizard Ichigo rocks.

there is other things besides the boses that reach into the other games if not ALOT of things. Possible
there are tunes when as a wolf you howl and they are from OoT if im not mistaken, and the races (Zora, Goron) town names and those one monsters that come from the ground in the desert level i thought it was neat how you hear the songs you have played SOOOO many times in OoT
but TP for wii is awesome old zelda gamer or not

its a great game even if its your first i'd say.

but there is alot of zelda history in it that makes it nice, but nothing you need to know to beat the game.

Back