Should i let SSBBT go to mingus?..

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
Well i still want to be in the SSBBT, but i really want Bwii2 and i only have enough money for bwii2 or the tournement prize.. And i mean i really want to play Bwii2.. I mean its friggin online damnit D:.. and that im still gona enter in the ssbbt that is if i quit.. But need to make a confirmation to mingus if he's able to handle this.. but i needed to post to let him know about this, And that mainly his PM box is closed to everyone.. And i need your opinion also as a disision and also as a a.k.a. "Wii Brotherin"

LOl i would love to be we always get on when either one of us is offline, So its super hard to contact :/

Vedelkin10 said:
LOl i would love to be we always get on when either one of us is offline, So its super hard to contact :/

Hey man look, I don't want to take this thing from you. I just have a lot of time on my hands because I work on a pc and half of the time there's not much to do so I just have plenty of time to work on SSBBT projects. The main problem with our communication is mainly the fact of me hating my computer. I'm on it all day so when I get off of work, the same time you jump on, I'm totally done for the day. I sit at a pc for typically 10 hours a day if not more. If your having finacial difficulties don't worry bout it bro. I can cover it but I still believe your participation is an important factor. BTW, hop on your administrative email over on the website and send me a message in private if you want to contact me. The password should be in your inbox on WiiChat.
Thanks,
Mingus

nah, you 2 can still work on it together. just because u cant buy the prize doesnt mean your off the team! :smilewinkgrin:

first off, its a while till SSBB comes out, you can work for a day to earn 20 bucks cant you? buy Bwii, then a few days before SSBB comes out you can go ahead and get the dang points.

Back