I'm out, SSBBTOURNAMENT,

He stole all the glory with his fake-ass hollywood version of Survivorman.

1. He sleeps in a hotel every night.
2. He can eat whatever the crew has brought for him.

He doesn't do things to survive, he just does them for ratings. When Les eats a spider its because he hasn't had anything to eat for four days, when Bear eats a spider its because he knows the fans at home will think its cool.

Not only that, but he has misled his audience on multiple occasions. For example, drinking your piss is NOT always safe to do. If you had not had anything to drink for 48 hours than you might want to consider it, but again, that was not the case. Les has taught the correct way to evaporate all of the toxins out of it so that it is clean water, which is very helpful.

Sorry for going so off topic.

LevesqueIsKing said:

He doesn't do things to survive, he just does them for ratings. When Les eats a spider its because he hasn't had anything to eat for four days, when Bear eats a spider its because he knows the fans at home will think its cool.

Not only that, but he has misled his audience on multiple occasions. For example, drinking your piss is NOT always safe to do. If you had not had anything to drink for 48 hours than you might want to consider it, but again, that was not the case. Les has taught the correct way to evaporate all of the toxins out of it so that it is clean water, which is very helpful.

XD it's alright, And anyways i thinks he's a fake anyways XD

LevesqueIsKing said:

You know you could say the same exact thing about Survivor man, you do realize that both bear and les don't fully take on the harsh enviroments, no offense to your show, but its still fun to watch. but les only drank the condensation from his piss. and les does not go without food for that long, same with bear.

Vedelkin10 said:
Well obviously you're starting to care what i think so anyways, Are you seriously, Did you read all of what i said,

FIRST THING IS BUDDY
(He's has been setting dates, And Rules without ever discussing me,)
(NOR did he discuss it with me, Not even the slightest bit,)
(I have no site moderation and i can't edit anything)

So tell me you think it's right that he just went off with my idea?.. Like i said i had 75% of the ORIGINAL site being done, I'm guessing you were apart of the impatient group of people and who wouldn't wait' All that hard work was for nothing just because mingus did all this stuff without asking me. Like i said he never EVER discussed ANYTHING to me when he would post ANYTHING, And your thinking well why didnt you discuss with him about this stuff?.. BECAUSE HE WOULD POST IT BEFORE I COULD DO ANYTHING, He just PUT it UP without ever talking about it,

And you know that this idea, WAS mine- And he took it, VERY slowly

well ur first post talked about Mingus's site, i didn't see anything about him changing the dates. It is his site though, i mean he paid for the domain and everything. You should just make your own site and recruit other players. I think the best solution is to talk to Mingus and set some sort of rules.

I loled at this post and those pics... Good ****....sike anyway. I bet gamestop will be hosting Brawl tornnys anyway.... not to hard to figure out.. I rember the pokemon diamond/silver one they had over the summer. Good stuff.

Back