I'm out, SSBBTOURNAMENT,

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
Well you remember me right?.. the guy who started the
SSBB tournament (Prize)?.. Well you guys atleast remember me don't you, Well as it look you know it alot better from MINGUS, the guy who MADE the website with out me, And all of you got impatient and i had a good site comming as well, It was about 75% done, I got over my self and said "I'm gona stick with mingus's site" well as it look's he hasn't discussed to me about anything when he would put things up on the site, All i was doing for a bit was giving ideas, I kept on telling mingus "Dude as it looks you've got everything undercontrol i really have no part in doing this" And let me remind you i kept held of half of the prize, 2000 Wii points and 4000 wii points.
Well as it looks now all i really wanted to do was do some things Graphically- That's all i could really do, He's has been setting dates, And Rules without ever discussing me, Hell i had plans to Associate with GAMESTOP to let us in on Wiipoints MONTHLY- And all i wanted to do was just do the cover, when you click the enter site, Here were a few of my ideas,

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5585/coverxi5.jpg
First idea ^^^ (that what was the true Website cover was going to be before mingus jumped to his)

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2091/mainremixib7.png
Second idea ^^^

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6769/covertest3sn3.png
And last ^^^ We went over a few more unfinished ideas but these we're the main, he asked for something clean and i did it, I still haven't seen it up on the site-

Well if this matters to you or not- Im out of the leadership of the tournament No offence but most of you were unpatient, You didn't want to wait so i said what the heck, I went with Mingus's idea- and i just got put in my own trap, So really I'm giving MINGUS my idea or what was left of it, Let me remind you Mingus did not ASK to make this website, NOR did he discuss it with me, Not even the slightest bit, So now Mingus it is your responsibilty.
I had alot of things going for the FIRST original website, It was very well done but then like i said i fell into my own trap so what can a guy do-

And torwards the end all i was doing was GIVING ideas, So really i had no part but to give on to HIS website-

So Congrats Mingus,(No really i mean it) You did a nice job of putting the site together you just kind of went over board and i got left in the dust, Somewhat it felt PURPOSLY.

And mingus I hope you do somthing good with it because im taking all of my 6000 Wii points and leaving, Again i know it's harsh but that's all i was really there for in the end.

Last edited:
Because i can't, But i did leave a away message for him on aim, And it was to let you guys know that the CREATOR of the SSBBTournament (prize) is out because of what mingus had done,You guys have no idea for what plans i had for this-

And to let you know i can't do anything because i have no site moderation,I can't post or edit anything, And he never discussed anything with me ahead of time,

Last edited:
ok first off NONE of these pictures are in vector format, Second they all had too much white space and it was all too plain, Third the pictures, Marios shadow, the SSBB logo were all in the WORST Quality, you could count the pixels. So while your complaining about Mingus not putting up your Pictures, well it REALLY is no wonder why he stuck with a much much better start page. Besides its impatient wtf is unpatient anyway?

"I'm Taking my Controllers and Leaving"~Vedelkin10
OR
"im taking all of my 6000 Wii points and leaving"~Vedelkin10
Thats basically what you said, RIGHT?

Vedelkin10 said:
Because i can't, But i did leave a away message for him on aim, And it was to let you guys know that the CREATOR of the SSBBTournament (prize) is out because of what mingus had done,You guys have no idea for what plans i had for this-

And to let you know i can't do anything because i have no site moderation,I can't post or edit anything, And he never discussed anything with me ahead of time,

are you going to create a new website?

Why would i create a website all of these A-holes wouldn't like it, What the hell-

I'm getting sick of these tournament threads.

...You should make a Falcon banner.

Vedelkin10 said:
Why would i create a website all of these A-holes wouldn't like it, What the hell-

screw you and your ssbbtourney idea. I was just hoping that you'd start fresh and do something new but it seems you can't pull out another idea out of your hole.

wow i actually see where this guy is coming from, you guys are all assholes and so is mingus....and thats coming from me.

Renz said:
screw you and your ssbbtourney idea. I was just hoping that you'd start fresh and do something new but it seems you can't pull out another idea out of your hole.
Well i mean its not that hard actually it's just that i could have another problem like this but i mean i COULD make another tourney but who knows i might think of something better and i just might have while type this o-o,

Sovieto said:
wow i actually see where this guy is coming from, you guys are all assholes and so is mingus....and thats coming from me.
This guy is whining b/c he didn't have any input for mingus' website. Take your money back and forget it who gives a ****. AND thos pics suck, he didn't put them up for a reason!
those pics aren't good at all, and it's mingus site not yours.

Last edited:
Wii-Fi said:
This guy is whining b/c he didn't have any input for mingus' website. Take your money back and forget it who gives a ****. AND thos pics suck, he didn't put them up for a reason!
those pics aren't good at all, and it's mingus site not yours.
Well obviously you're starting to care what i think so anyways, Are you seriously, Did you read all of what i said,

FIRST THING IS BUDDY
(He's has been setting dates, And Rules without ever discussing me,)
(NOR did he discuss it with me, Not even the slightest bit,)
(I have no site moderation and i can't edit anything)

So tell me you think it's right that he just went off with my idea?.. Like i said i had 75% of the ORIGINAL site being done, I'm guessing you were apart of the impatient group of people and who wouldn't wait' All that hard work was for nothing just because mingus did all this stuff without asking me. Like i said he never EVER discussed ANYTHING to me when he would post ANYTHING, And your thinking well why didnt you discuss with him about this stuff?.. BECAUSE HE WOULD POST IT BEFORE I COULD DO ANYTHING, He just PUT it UP without ever talking about it,

And you know that this idea, WAS mine- And he took it, VERY slowly

Last edited:
Sovieto: He was advertising a site to do a tournament from. Who wants to partake in a tournament in which they don't even know the people anyway? Go travel somewhere if you want to do that.

JLU51396 said:
This Tournament crap is getting old.

BTW Leve, Have you ever seen Man v.s. Wild?
Absolutely despise it.

Well hopefully we well not need the site becuase in melee there was a tournament mode and if they bring that online with friends wala, Also MLG could do online tournaments like they do with other games

LevesqueIsKing said:
Absolutely despise it.

Why i think its cool even though it is fake in some points

Back