Warning: New Character Idea is approaching!

MikemasterM1

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147
Alright, here is my Character Idea:
Animal Crossing Boy/Girl:
B moves:
B= whack with the golden shovel
B -> = Shoot with the golden slingshot
B and down = Place slightly larger than normal pit fall trap (characters get stuck in the ground)
B and up= Spin around and chop with the golden axe
Grab move= use golden fishing rod
A move= punch and kick
Well what do you think about this?
Other Ideas:
KK slider should be a character too
Mingus said:
Well I was just thinking maybe his special move could be like a stampede of the characters that were in the game.
KungFuDevil said:
i no this is about your charecter idea but i have a very good one too
llyod for tales of symphonia

b demon fang
b-> beast
b up could be tempest
b down could be gaurdian
and his final smash could be falcons crest

o ya and also your ideas for a animal crossing fighter were very good
What I also thought is that the animal crossing guys and girl should be customizable, when you collect coins in the game, you could by stuff from a shop or something and by different clothing items for the animal crossing boy and girl or just any character.
Akaraa said:
hmmm.... Very good thought out... but u do know they wouldnt use him, his reputation is too thrown up to kill people in a game... another good attack would b like the Pitfall and just burry them, then they have to pess A alot to get out and they get damage

Just a thought
Attacktix said:
i think they will have tom nook....
Attacktix said:
sorry for kind of stealing your idea, but i think they will have a store, and you can earn money to buy differnt items and stuff, like with animal crossing people you get bells, and link you get ruppes, (1 ruppe = 1 bell= 1 Yen (pokemon)) and you can buy power ups, differnt assists and things, (outfits to)
Thank you all for the great ideas!

Last edited:
i think this thread needs to be taken out cause its garbageee OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHh

Sovieto said:
i think this thread needs to be taken out cause its garbageee OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHh
I'll call the garbage man.......what's his or her number?

i thought you were baned sovieto

and this is a good thread this is his opinion stop geting mad at peaple for what they think sovieto pluss hes kinda new so give him a breake

all of sovieto's posts i have seen are negative so i guess its usual for him to say things like this should be trashed but who cares about him. Ac was awesome so the characters should be in brawl

Back