Possibility of Animal Crossing Chracter as a download?

MikemasterM1

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147
Hello. As i was looking back on music on the brawl website, i clicked K.K. Rider, and there was this quote that sakurai said that made me think, maybe this could have something to do with An animal crossing character arriving, considering the song is animal crossing and this is his reaction to the song:
"It hardly needs to be said that this music plays in Smashville.

Many Animal Crossing songs are pretty serene, so there are a lot of songs that aren’t very suited to a fighting game. What to do, what to do...?

Then there’s this arrangement. As I sit and enjoy this song, it reminds me of one phrase in particular...

"Heroes always arrive late."
"
My opinion is that the heroes could be the animal crossing chracters arriving into brawl late, which can mean after the release of the game, the animal crossing character can be downloaded for brawl as the first character download in smash bros. history! anyways, thats just my opinion, anyone agree?

hmmm, what do you mean by Animal Crossing characters? Like K.K. Slider, or Tom Nook?

Well characters have been rumored as being down loadable later on, I am not sure about the Animal Crossing Character. There is just other characters that would be better suited as being added or downloaded, I just don't see the point.

Interesting theory though.

Only probly with down loadable humans is: Each Animal Crossing is different (or almost is), from the eyes, to the clothes they wouldn't work.

i did read somewhere tht the creator of animal crossing said that there "will" be a character in ssbb and he will use his shovel net and foshing rod respectivly. It was a translation from a jp magazine idr if it was famitsu

That would be pretty awesome. Also, im hoping that for GDC, they release details about WiiWare. Hopefully, they will confirm DLC for Smash Bros Brawl.

I hope there will be a "package" each month. It will include: Stickers, Trophys, Stage and a Character. Maybe some more parts for Stage Maker. This is what i hope, not what i think by the way ;P.

Wow, just imagine a Mario Galaxy Stage lol how sweet would that be?

Back