Possibility of Animal Crossing Chracter as a download?

yeah but there data is so minimul that they have such a slim chance of being used...maby when a gameshark or somthing of the sort comes out we can MABY get a picture of what they would ahve looked like...im sure they have no moveset no stats and if you try to attack w/ them the game will freez

I actually think that maybe they were put in the game like that so they have a SLIGHT amount of data in. Then, when you download the character via DLC, the rest of the data will come, forming a full character.

Who is Toon Zelda? (Wind Waker Zelda?)
Tetra would be sweet tho

I'd rather have voice chat before downloadable content, personally.

I agree voice chat would be soooo much better IMO also the trashing of Friend Codes would be awesome!!!! SOOO AWESOME! OMG IMAGIN A WORLD WITHOUT FIRNED CODES OMG OMG !!!!!! sorry got a little carried away

Voice chat over Downloadable characters such as: Mewtwo?

Voice chat or no friend codes is GREATER > than downloadable characters like mewtwo, i would only give in if the downloadable character was Master Chief

Subarnu said:
Voice chat over Downloadable characters such as: Mewtwo?

I know, it's crazy to think someone could want that. I, however, am that person. :p

Donnyp1141 said:
i did read somewhere tht the creator of animal crossing said that there "will" be a character in ssbb and he will use his shovel net and foshing rod respectivly. It was a translation from a jp magazine idr if it was famitsu
All I really got from that reply is that someone doesn't understand how to use the word "respectively."

Well I still think DLCharacters would be awesome but I see what your saying about Voice Chat.

Don't get me wrong DLCharacters would be awesome. But, I would rather trash talk than ignore Mewtwo like I did in Melee. :p

the main thing is that we were expecting too many characters in brawl and not alot of new modes. turns out that there were less characters and greater modes. would you rather have more characters with less modes? :scared:

No in retrospect I am happy with the list for Brawl and the new modes look awesome. I am just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Back