Should I sell my Game cube now that I have a wii...

paintba||er said:
Well if it was me I would have sold that piece of **** a long time ago. So yes sell it.

Listen, the GC was not a piece of ****.

BTW, I sold mine - there is no point in keeping it. I'm still keeping my NES & SNES.

FR. said:
Listen, the GC was not a piece of ****.

Well no one here will agree with me because they are all Nintendo fans but the GC was a failure. It had hardly any good games on it. I actually bought it but I ended up giving it away to my brother who played it for a week or two before throwing it in a closet where it still lies. In my opinion it is the worst thing to ever come from Nintendo.

i agree with you i hated the gamecube i nearly almost said i will never buy a nintendo product again but now you see me with the wii because i know nintendo said that they wii get games for all ages....

MysticGohan said:
i agree with you i hated the gamecube i nearly almost said i will never buy a nintendo product again but now you see me with the wii because i know nintendo said that they wii get games for all ages....

I did say that I wouldn't ever buy a Nintendo product again. But then I bought a DS which I regret buying and now I got a Wii and Nintendo better not make me regret this too because if I have three systems in a row that suck then I don't think that I'll be getting another one.

Koncept said:
I got 150 bucks for mine with 9 games 2 controllers and a cheap memory card

Would you mind sharing when/where/how you sold your cube? Thats a VERY good price and I wouldnt mind picking up on some of your techniques :ihih:

Sold it on www.lespacs.com It's like a local listing system for my region. Don't have any techniques I just said 150 in te description and a lady bought it a day after listing it... She needed it for a christmas present I think.

i never sell or trade anything of mine from any system... in most cases its not worth it.. there has already been countless threads of people having issues playing there gamecube games on there wii... not accepting 3rd party accesories ect.. im keeping mine just like every other system.. a refurb system sells for like 65 bucks brand new only 99 so you might be lucky to get 40 bucks for it, if that.
the only thing ive ever sold old collector games and really really bad games.. and thats rare i usually hang onto them even if i play them or not they turn into collectors items down the road...

i have the old school rob the robot for NES the complete robot with the game that comes with it goes for like 100 bucks now, and the only second game they make ive seen go for as much as 300 bucks.. for an nes game.. its nuts.. i save all my stuff now ive sold off some rare atari games to collectors and thats how i bought my GC, and other stuff in the past.

unless you plan on ditching everything and just getting all wii stuff i wouldnt see the point, at best you will get one wii game outta it, and if something were ever to happen to your wii god forbid.. you could atleast still play on your GC till its fixed

Id keep it, show the kids where you can go wrong with conoles and then show them the Wii to see how they do it right.

lol good one. I always wondered if ps would continue with these numbers in the future. I guess not.

I don't have a GC I have a PS2 but if I did I would NOT keep it. But I'm keeping my PS2 no matter what.

I read on kotaku that they dont make gamecubes anymore so it might be something nice to show to ur kids. but on the other hand you have wii which dose the same thing. but it is annoying to plug in the game cube controlers so if you have enough room in your gaming setup keep it. if not i acctually would still keep because from past experiences i got tottaly ripped off. Becaeuse i sold my gameboy color a while back and i dont exactally remeber how much i got for it. but i know i got totally ripped off. i wish i had the thing still.

Back