Should I?

and if thats what would happen then i'd prefer you not joining just to save you from everybody harassing you to post(myself included)

Damn. Well I still have the parts I already did so it'll be done fast. Just need to check with you on a couple of things when I get home.

HOLY S**T! Gigs is BACK!!!

Sup bro. lol. You still handlin Richand an Siana then? you gotta be on often like Shadow said... Come to think of it... Preferrably more often than you were during the first Realms. lol. no offense meant.
you've returned but will you be on often enough to RP?

still, this solves one problem.
Oh mah gawd.

Ridley, it's been too long! =D Remember me? :D

Glad to be back, everyone. As I said previously, like Frosty, I'd be back again someday.
The state of this site seems to be shaping up a little too, so hopefully we'll see the return of some of the others. Maybe a foolish dream, but hey, who knows?
As for whether I'll be able to post consistently, the answer is that yes, I will. I'm starting my senior year of high school, and while I'm sure it won't be a cakewalk, it's got to be better than the nightmare that was junior year. It'll be difficult, but I can say with certainty that you can expect at least the level of commitment I showed in the original story, if not more.

P.S: Of course I remember you SSBfreak XD.

Last edited:
Excellent Gigs. Glad to have you back on board. And yes, Senior year is practically the easiest of all high school years.

HOLY S**T! Gigs is BACK!!!

Sup bro. lol. You still handlin Richand an Siana then? you gotta be on often like Shadow said... Come to think of it... Preferrably more often than you were during the first Realms. lol. no offense meant.
you've returned but will you be on often enough to RP?

still, this solves one problem.
Oh mah gawd.

Ridley, it's been too long! =D Remember me? :D

Glad to be back, everyone. As I said previously, like Frosty, I'd be back again someday.
The state of this site seems to be shaping up a little too, so hopefully we'll see the return of some of the others. Maybe a foolish dream, but hey, who knows?
As for whether I'll be able to post consistently, the answer is that yes, I will. I'm starting my senior year of high school, and while I'm sure it won't be a cakewalk, it's got to be better than the nightmare that was junior year. It'll be difficult, but I can say with certainty that you can expect at least the level of commitment I showed in the original story, if not more.

P.S: Of course I remember you SSBfreak XD.

excelent. now if only lbu and bayne would return.

and other then the senior paper, the last year is easiest(unless your doing some college level stuff like calculas or somethin')

I await the beginning of what promises to be epic.

Also, quick question: can I take over the character of Night from the previous one, but revamp him somewhat (and add proper grammer? XD) I kind of have a cool idea for him and I want to continue his story in a way that makes sense, unlike the first plot's part with him.

Sounds cool to me. I dont have a problem with it, pretty sure Shadow wont either. PM me your idea Gigs.

I have an idea for one but I have a bad rep with RPs, so I might just post my own story instead. Any possible intrest?

umm... depends... but make a thread for it. this thread is about the reinstatement of the Realms franchise.

I await the beginning of what promises to be epic.

Also, quick question: can I take over the character of Night from the previous one, but revamp him somewhat (and add proper grammer? XD) I kind of have a cool idea for him and I want to continue his story in a way that makes sense, unlike the first plot's part with him.

do you actually plan on bringing Night back or making a new character that was like him?

@bodine: what Storm said.

Hey, I stopped posting didn't I?

do you actually plan on bringing Night back or making a new character that was like him?

@bodine: what Storm said.

I plan on bringing him back. I'm not a huge fan of unresolved stories and I have a cool idea for what to do with his character.

Back