Simple ways of annoying peole in the real world

Napalmbrain said:
-Reply to every sentence someone says by adding "That's what she said!", even if it doesn't make sense.
:lol:I do that all the time. "Thats what she said" or, if they ask a question: "Your face". It really pisses people off.

If facein them constantly try to look over them as if theres somethin intrestin behind them

you forgot
-Not Blinking or showing any sighs of life
-pretending your like a robot
-making sci-fi sounds and acting as if your in the cockpit of a futuristic space craft
-taking pictures of them with a imaginary camer
-Doing a interesting twitch that you made up yourself
-or talking on your cell phone without calling anyone
Yeah im a pro

Tell somebody a long story and then just stop completely for no reason and never finish it.

call someone champion all the time and say thanks champ they will go insane=D

close your eyes in a conversation but keep talking like it is normal

take Ur phone out and play games when in a conversation but keep talking like it is normal

make a phone noise during a conversation and answer your phone

look at the person your talking to as if they have some disability or a huge pimple type thing

laugh at random people and point such a classic

act as if your superior to them in every way

the list goes on...

Refer to your self in the third person
Like this -
DarkPrinny will go to the craper now
DarkPrinny wants that cake
DarkPrinny thinks the cake is a lie

The list for this is endless! A few off the top of my head though, are:

-If your friend needs to borrow like 10p to buy something, get it out then throw it on the floor

-Just stare at your friends. And I mean stare! Do not look away, do not change your expression, just stare at them looking blank for as long as you possibly can

-If someone asks you something, look at them for a few seconds, then just turn away and talk to someone else

-Constantly tell someone to 'shut up' whenever they go to say something

-Steal peoples food

-Argue to the death about something, even if you're blatantly wrong. Just never give in

-Anything off of Trigger Happy TV

i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, EVERYBODY'S NERVES!
i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes.....

i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, EVERYBODY'S NERVES!

That not really that annoing. The most annoing song you can do is "I'm a Barbi girl in a Barbi world!"... Unfortunaly being a Barbi fan as a child I know ever word...

Yell giberish is the middle of everyones sentences.
My friend did that to my teacher
"Thomas would you please si.... "THE RUBBER CHICKEN IS NOT IN YOUR PIE MOSES JAMISON"

Haha, ahh school, so much fun.

We used to shout 'arse' (don't ask why it's arse) ridiculously loud whilst the teacher was talking and had his/her back turned. It was the funniest thing, we'd get as many people to get ready, then we'd signal, and everyone would shout it then just act as if nothing had happened. The teachers just didn't know what to do.

Back