• Make random "NEP" sounds
  • Make any high piched noise fr a while
  • Make rude sounds
  • Eat ludly near them
  • Talk giberish
  • Say the same thing over and over
  • reapet every thing they say
Now post your own ways of anyin people in the real world

My friends and I had a fake $20 bill at lunch today and we kept throwing it on the ground. Twice people tried to slyly pick it up, put it in their pocket and act like nothing happened.

Drive-thru's are always a good place to have fun at.
-Constantly change accents
-Make small talk with the guy working, changing the subject every time he asks what you want
-Give payment in all pennies
-Request change in all pennies

Some more
-Attach a £5 (or any) to a bit of string and as some one trys to grab it pull the string
-Say "is that all" every time they say something

oh i do this a lot at my work

yell someone's name, and quickly hide but in an obvious spot(sometimes i just lower my hat over my eyes and stand perfectly still)

do it again 10 seconds later

LevesqueIsKing said:
Drive-thru's are always a good place to have fun at.
-Constantly change accents
-Make small talk with the guy working, changing the subject every time he asks what you want
-Give payment in all pennies
-Request change in all pennies

Wow! I thought EVERYONE knew the cardinal rule of the food service industry:

DON'T F*** WITH THE PEOPLE HANDLING YOUR FOOD. :lol:

I hope you enjoyed all your "special sauces" :D

Napalmbrain said:
-Reply to every sentence someone says by adding "That's what she said!", even if it doesn't make sense.

My friend always does that.

Sing a song while you're walking in the hall, or at your desk in the middle of a class. Preferably in another language, and loud enough so the 5 people around you that are working can hear you.

While doing a worksheet, or filling out an application ask the person nearest to you about a certain question and keep asking every 20 seconds saying "Now are you sure it means to do that?"

While waiting at a bus stop walk up to a random person and start a enthusiastic conversation. Talk about non sense and change the subject every other sentence. And never let them answer. *Example* "Hi my names David! I like chocolate covered almonds. Do you like chocolate covered almonds? My favorite colors orange. Do you have a favorite color?!"

Stare at someone and when they make eye contact lift your head up high and look down upon them :)

[DT] said:
Wow! I thought EVERYONE knew the cardinal rule of the food service industry:

DON'T F*** WITH THE PEOPLE HANDLING YOUR FOOD. :lol:

I hope you enjoyed all your "special sauces" :D
I suppose I had always assumed that the same person did not recieve your order, handle your money and cook your food. Anyone ever worked in fast food? How closely related are these three... ...positions?

Heres a few things to do while eating

-Start movein round things n the table like your playin chess
-Make the vomit face
-Move all the knifes and forks out of reach
-Spin the other persons plate around

Ok this is extremely random but as [DT] said, dont do it...., REALLY.

my friends brother worked at a local taco bell. And every friday after school, a group of kids would come by and act like effing idiots and try and be funny and what not. But on a thursday night, he was closing taco bell, and uh... he "unleashed" his uh "special sauces" into the ice maker for the drinks.... so the next day when those kids were drinkin there sodas... they had a special ingredient..... NASTY

Heres one
Stop in the middle of every

Sentance then carry on

Back