sin and punishment is awesome!

nickz2112

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2007
cleveland
Wii Online Code
7171-0126-0181-9068
don't feel any hesitation to buy this game because of the 1200 point pricing. i just got this game and it is definately one of the best games on the n64. the gameplay is absolutely perfect. its unique and fun and it reminds of everything nintendo stand for. it controls really well with the classis control, i dont know how the gamecube would work. the graphics remind me of starfox 64. its just really fun to play, like a mario garme. its hard to explain why but its just fun.

It is indeed great, but a bit too short. Other than that, loads of fun.

I don't know how you can think the Classic Controller is good for this game, I found it too uncomfortable (I think the controller is okay in general, just not for this game). I prefer a Gamecube controller with button configuration 3.

this may be a stupid question but on the game description it said 1-2player. i cant figure out how to play two player. a little help please.....

This game reminds me of a 3D Gunstar Heroes meets a little space harrier/star fox. I really enjoy it. its got some very unique controls. i seem to do better using the Classic controller. Although i'm stuck trying to defeat Leda that weird dog thing that jumps from platform to platform. I always run out of time.

Napalmbrain said:
It is indeed great, but a bit too short. Other than that, loads of fun.

I don't know how you can think the Classic Controller is good for this game, I found it too uncomfortable (I think the controller is okay in general, just not for this game). I prefer a Gamecube controller with button configuration 3.
I agree with the controller / button configuration. More than a few others that I know have also said this.. .. .. so if anyone doesn't own a GC controller this is the game to buy it for.

As to the length of the game I couldn't say. I'm more an RPG / platforming kinda player and, well, erm, I'm not doing too well so far.

*turns away embarrased*

Sounds cool, but I am already backing games up on SD. Sticking with my old favorite NES games that come out for now. Wish they would release a hard drive or usb-drive to solve it, copying takes forever and has really slowed down my purchasing.

The Lost Levels is great though, good thing I had that 100 left over points from last time to keep it even.

So, they're over pricing imports..... why? Is there some sort of shipping fee on the intertubes?

:sigh:

sirgrim said:
Sounds cool, but I am already backing games up on SD. Sticking with my old favorite NES games that come out for now. Wish they would release a hard drive or usb-drive to solve it, copying takes forever and has really slowed down my purchasing.

The Lost Levels is great though, good thing I had that 100 left over points from last time to keep it even.

So, they're over pricing imports..... why? Is there some sort of shipping fee on the intertubes?

Shipping Fee? LOLOLOL. Do your emails have shipping fees? j/k :lol:

The extra $2 is for Translation from Japanese to English.

sirgrim said:

Nah, they're just charging us more for the privilege of paying games we never had before.

while i am very much so enjoying this game, i have no idea what is going on in the story. i'm on a rooftop fighting a dog and the next second i'm in hell fighting the devil or something as a gundam?

thnks fer the user review, i will have it in the back of my mind

Back