Skies of Arcadia Legends!

ally_uk

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Anybody else play this game?

I'm from the UK and picked up a copy to tide me over until something decent comes out on the Wii

I have Galaxy , Twilight Princess, Prime 3, Resi evil 4 , Wii Sports, Prime 2, Tony Hawks Underground, Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time.

And the suckathon that is UC i'm trading this in soon!

So I picked up Skies of Arcadia just coming up to the fist dungeon wow this game is simply amazing :)

Better than ff7? it could well be anyone else played this?

I got it for my gamecube once upon a time - never finished it.

always got annoyed of the random fights ^-^ now it has a thick dust layer somewhere in my game-corner

I have this game for gamecube, got pretty far but never finished it. Sad really, but I tried to start it again a few months ago and was totally lost. I guess I could look for a game guide somewhere to find out what I'm supposed to be doing, but I'd rather play guitar hero.

Yeah, it is fun though.

Yeah, I'm also from the UK, and I picked it up since it was getting quite rare. However I have never got very far through it, so I could not possibly tell you wheather it was better than Final Fantasy VII.

It's a awesome RPG if you havent got it I highly recommend it

Ebay I got it for £16 if you want a game that is similar looking to FF7 in terms of gameplay and battles then this is the one to get.

It'll tide you over until something decent comes out on the Wii!

Back