skin from Decalgirl.com?

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
has anyone gotten one?

I just ordered mine today, so unless someone has done it already I'll post my experience and any tips I have once I'm done putting on the skin. Oh yeah, and a pic of my sweet blue flames ^_^.

yes! once you get it tell us how it is! i'm hestitant on that because it's not an actual plastic cover ><

Skins are skins. They can be difficult to apply to people who don't know wtf they are doing.

That is about as much of a review as you can get for skins.

You should read before you buy..

Anyway I don't like covering the beauty of things totally so I will probably get this one:

wii-boom-blu-350.jpg

Although this one is quite nice:

wii-analysis-350.jpg

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
I think they ruin the wii. There is no going back after you stick you picture on it :prrr: And what about air bubbles? that would suck too :(

If you do it right there won't be any air bubbles. And if there is take a pin and poke a whole in them and you can press them flat to where they are basically noticeless.

But you should be applying them with some type of card, whether they supply you with some sort of plastic thing or you can just use a credit card.

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
I think they ruin the wii. There is no going back after you stick you picture on it :prrr: And what about air bubbles? that would suck too :(

1. Yes there is 'Going back'

They do not leave any crap behind when removed, think and read before you make a comment on how they suck.

2. They don't have air bubbles unless you are a spastic and just shove it on.

Back