Wii Chat Decalgirl Giveaway!

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
[xFLOAT=right]http://www.wiichat.com/wii-bricks-350.jpg[/xFLOAT]Decalgirl.com have been kind enough to send us 5 Wii Skins with matching Wii remote and Nunchuck decals to give out to 5 Wii Chat members.

Decalgirl.com produce some of the best console and ipod skins you'll find anywhere, with a huge range of eye-ctaching and easy to fit designs it really is an excellent way of customising your consoles without fear of any permanent marks being left.

Decalgirl.com have a huge range of Wii skins, one of my favourites is the retro NES skin, im sure most of you guys are already familiar with them.

Wii Chat Giveaway

To win 1 of the 5 Wii skins with matching Wiimote/nunchuck all you have to do is send us a pic or video clip showing us how much you love your Wii!

To enter the contest simply send over an email to [email protected] with your "this is how much i love my Wii" pic or video attached and forum username included.

On April 3rd i'll post up all the submitted entries and announce the five winners - should be a pretty funny thread :)

Good luck!

I got a good idea

I was on the plane once transporting the Wii and every 5 minutes I pulled it out to pet it and make sure it was alright

Ohh April third I'll have to work fast when I get back

Cool!

But... Crap.. My Brains All Confuzzled And I Can't Think Of Nuthin...

lol

con77 said:
it will be so much easier for girls to enter because they like the wiimote options if you know what i mean

Lol, i think im the only person who gets your joke man lol! You made me lol. Have some good rep :)

con77 said:
it will be so much easier for girls to enter because they like the wiimote options if you know what i mean

Lol, Ill get your coat... :D
Naa only joking mate, have some rep for making me laugh :D

i knew this would go into a peverted light lmao.

whos going to be the one who humps the wii or takes the "elephant" in warioware one step too far? LMAO!

sorry im going to stay outta this one unless you want to lose to a bunch of cops playing a wii and making asses of themselves with doughnuts in our mouths....god thats a good idea actually but no lmao

hahaha that would be great loose cannon but if you do that then I might get some of the guys from the fire house and put something together

tonyeng4ine said:
hahaha that would be great loose cannon but if you do that then I might get some of the guys from the fire house and put something together

eating chilli or eating BBQ? ;)

sh*t another FDNY/NYPD showdown.......bring it! but its all good youre going to win. i dont think i can withstand the humiliation lol

hahahhahahaha, hey if i was still on the job I would have somthing done with the guys down at the 76 or even better some of my buds from csu their wii fanatics !!

Back