Wii Chat Decalgirl Giveaway!

yeah this contest is over, its now april 5th, who won?

Damn it I never did enter...

Was going to take a picture of me cuddled up to my wii in my bed while the boyf was laying on the floor.. hah, lol.

i was gonna put my wii in a pushchair and a little knitted hat and jumper while my little bro was sitting on the floor with a vest on LMAO

where is i0n?????????????

i want to know if i have to buy one or not for my b-day tomorrow. or today for some of you in europe.

Where the hell is i0n?? I need to know like now if i won or not!

17166.jpg

Where could i0n be?

Well I made a thread to ask if anyone knew where he was and he replied to it, said he'd just been working 'behind the scenes' so he is about.

No idea why he hasn't announced the winner yet mind, maybe he's still deciding?

FWELR said:
i0ns back, but we still haven't found who won.......
Well, unless he's un-subscribed this thread, this should be popping up in his Profile. :)

He'll announce the winner when the moons have aligned and the 10,000 year old comet doth shine again over our world...or maybe just whenever he feels like it. Either way is good for me, except if he waits for the 1st one then we're gonna be here a while...

im not sure if that's what happens to i0n when he posts in threads, cause he's got the almightly designer power, so i don't know if he'll see these or not. hopefully, he'll just look at the news section, and see WiiChat Decalgirl Giveaway, and remember. :)

Back