Skyward Sword was the best game I have ever played...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop nitpicking now and be positive?

[strike]I know it might hurt you to do so, CK, but please try.[/strike]

Nope. Biased and not-so-thought out critique is a specialty of mine. =D

... Also seems that you've missed my compliments to SS.

EDIT: Oh, I just remembered. SS definitely had a great OST, though I didn't find as many tunes as memorable as other Zelda games I've played. But on the good side of things, I feel as though, like how the story was presented in SS, the music evolved to match. The music seemed to always feel thoroughly appropriate and fitting whenever it chimed in. It definitely shined in that regard.

Last edited:
Yeah, I thought you made a typo.....of an entire paragraph.

Edit: To CK's edit.

I like the music too, I've listen to Ghirahim's battle theme like 30 times. The story was nice too.

Last edited:
I personally found the OST more memorable than other Zelda games.

Who liked Groose?

No, Groose is certainly awesome in the most douchebaggery of ways. But so are bombs.

As well as lamp oil and rope.

pshh why do people like groose so much? alls he does is cry and talk about going to save zelda but he aint ****. hehe its ridiculous someone in the super smash 4 thread someone posted groose shoud be a newcomer. thatll never hapen
Groose is amazing; almost as amazing as Ghirahim.

honestly this game could have truly been better, but the big thing about this game is it's low replay when it's done

Some games will undoubtly have lower replay value, considering online multiplayer games or games with multiple endings. That doesn't mean the game is at fault, it should be valued on the experience it provided.

Some games will undoubtly have lower replay value, considering online multiplayer games or games with multiple endings. That doesn't mean the game is at fault, it should be valued on the experience it provided.

i liked it but it doesn't show me why i should replay it again

It's similar to watching a sports game or reading a novel. If it's good the first time, it did it's job.

It's similar to watching a sports game or reading a novel. If it's good the first time, it did it's job.

817.png

Perfect example, Madworld. Great game once around, didn't give you any incentive to play it again, but it didn't stop it from being a truly great game, despite what its sales numbers added up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back