small problem with Red Steel

wiredturtle

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
no problems with the game whatsoever, but i turned off my Wii, right after the part where you take out all those guys with the snipe rifle for the first time. i then spoke with the girl, she gives me a key. right after the next checkpoint, i turned it off, and planned on getting back to it later. this is where 2 problems occur: first of all, i now can't get any audio in the small movie scenes (for instance, when she's giving me the key, i can't hear her. i just see the subtitles). secondly: whenever i start up the game, it doesn't load me from that checkpoint. it actually loads me up at the part where you're about to get the snipe rifle for the first time. any suggestions? and i'm not saying this is what caused the problem, but i did a second Wii update (had no problems with the first Wii update), and then i noticed the problem. it might not be related to the problem but just wanted to throw that in. any help is appreciated. thanks.

I have the same problem with the small movie scenes as well, most of the time there is no audio, just subtitles. It's nothing huge, but it pisses me off too.

Back