Red steel BLOWS...

ninja senses

[disturbing the peace]
Jan 31, 2007
cleveland
Wii Online Code
0180-9836-2723-1072
i rented it because i like fps and it seemed cool with the wiimote abilities(turning your gun sideways, sword action). but then i actually got to play it and found out how much it sucked. First off, the graphics COMPLETLEY BLOW, i mean in the first scene, when someone was walking they turned into a thin line(2-d), and even besides that, the graphics just all out blow. Secondly, the controls suck, i mean the sword fighting is HORRIBLE. To get that thing to swing is a nightmare. I keep playing it anyway, but it just gets me mad everytime i do play it.:incazzato:

+1...

I feel ebay comming closer and closer lol...I knew I should of bought the DBZ game or cod:3

The graphics ain't that bad. The controls are great once you get use to them, i love this game lol

^^
i agree, it gets so much better when you learn sword moves, get new guns and tips for guns and get into the general story line!

+ i thought the graphix were pretty good!

I got this game on launch day, along with trauma center. The controls frustrated me soo much I didn't play it. I then played trauma center, beat zelda in the meantime..and am now starting to play through redsteel. I find it SOO much easier to control now that I got used to playing other games on the wii first. And I think it's great fun:aureola:

The controls take some time to learn, you shouldn't get so worked up over it.

ninja senses said:
i rented it because i like fps and it seemed cool with the wiimote abilities(turning your gun sideways, sword action). but then i actually got to play it and found out how much it sucked. First off, the graphics COMPLETLEY BLOW, i mean in the first scene, when someone was walking they turned into a thin line(2-d), and even besides that, the graphics just all out blow. Secondly, the controls suck, i mean the sword fighting is HORRIBLE. To get that thing to swing is a nightmare.:

AGREED!

c'mon you guys, the last thing i wanna hear is bad reviews of Red Steel. i already have a good collection of games, and i was jus thinking my next game should be Red Steel. but if people are saying its bad...............then ill still buy it and see for myself :lol:

It takes maybe an hour getting used to, but after that it's fun. I think the lighting effects in the game are spectacular.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
c'mon you guys, the last thing i wanna hear is bad reviews of Red Steel. i already have a good collection of games, and i was jus thinking my next game should be Red Steel. but if people are saying its bad...............then ill still buy it and see for myself :lol:

Why not just rent it? Save yourself some money

Back