Red Steel Multiplayer Question Before I Buy

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
Yay, first post. Hello everyone!!

My friend is crazy about Halo and I have been telling him how the Wii is going to revolutionize the first person shooter. I was going to rent it so we could learn the controls at the same pace but I had a question about the multiplayer: how much is unlocked out of the box? Is it just guns or sword, or both? I didn't want to get all excited about pwning him and then find that I have to play 20 hours of single player to unlock anything good. Thanks

Sadly, I don't think theres any multiplayer unlockables. And there is no multiplayer sword fighting. So basically, everything is unlocked out of the box due to the fact that... nothing can be unlocked. :p Multiplayer also only has a few stages but a varied character selection and it's really fun. Hope I helped.

I played Multiplayer with my mates

And there was a Sword flight option but not highlighted. Maybe playing the game might unlock it but at the start it's still fun...

im thinking about buying the game but i have 1 question can you play redsteel online or is it just a split screen mutiplayer game

gamer said:
im thinking about buying the game but i have 1 question can you play redsteel online or is it just a split screen mutiplayer game

try keeping the same question to one thread. Search is a good function here at this forum, this question has been asked hundreds of times.

The answer is no.

i dont see the big deal with halo it waz alrite but i never played it online but u gotta love the way you play redsteel with tha remote but they should have used better cut scenes and when your got the sword equiped you should be able 2 thrust at them n chop off there head lol

People I know who have played Red Steel all told me they enjoyed playing it. Red Steel is one of those games where it has gamer opinions divided down the middle.

red steel maybe bad to some people but overall its worth buying . its the first game in history that you control your gun with your hand . left right n wat not .. probably the coolest thing about the game

haXXo said:
red steel maybe bad to some people but overall its worth buying . its the first game in history that you control your gun with your hand . left right n wat not .. probably the coolest thing about the game

What about Duck Hunt with the NES gun...?

haXXo said:

Never been to an arcade obviously...:crazy:

Back