Red steel BLOWS...

i was the same i bought it thinkin it was goin to be amazin and when i played it, i just didnt like it. i thought i wouldve liked it but it actually sucks in my opinion:shocked:

Hmm... Seems like no one really likes it here. Anyone going to try number 2?

Red steel is awsome!!!!! i totally disagree! I just finished it today, the story line gets better and so does the gameplay! and the graphics arnt bad at all! The textures on the guns and stuff is awsome, its the polygons that let it down! The aiming is fine, better than cod3!

Aiming is hard? what? what's wrong with these people complaining about the controls being hard? I found them very easy and natural since it's almost like real life. and yeah I love this game, everything in it is excellent for me

i thought it would be lame but i borrowed it form a friend and i really like it. the sword fighting is a little sketchy but aiming is really easy i just put the wiimote on my lap and aiming is a sinch, also i turned down the sensitivity which also helps make it easier. I am considering buying it at ebgames for 29.99, plus i have a gift card leaving it at 9.99, what a deal Redsteel for 10 bucks new!

Man, so many things wrong with this thread.

First to all RS haters. It was rushed. Yes, the graphics are not photo-realistic but that isn't what they were going for.

ilikecookies said:
Hmm... Seems like no one really likes it here. Anyone going to try number 2?

Are you blind? There are more supporters than haters.

Axtlar said:
Aiming is hard? what? what's wrong with these people complaining about the controls being hard? I found them very easy and natural since it's almost like real life. and yeah I love this game, everything in it is excellent for me

Exactly

Anyone ever go to the shooting range for the first time and hit the targets the first time? Didn't think so...

You haters on the swordfighting do know that there are sensitivity settings right?

I was going to mention those adjustments. It can understand short stroke swings so you may want to adjust to that unless, like me, you only want it sensing your full swings. I love this. And how can you bash this at all? Would you really just want to push the thumb stick to the right and press a button or do it by just swinging from left to right? Just got to love that Wii.

Yeah ^^

The second someone gets what they want (motion control) they want something better. Give it some freaking time people. Go play halo and use the sword without button mashing. Oh wait.....you can't.

Back