Smash bros melee versus Halo.........

kilo27

WiiChat Member
Apr 6, 2007
If the gamecube would have been online, with a descent online suggesting, would melee have been the closest competitor to halo?

well, i think brawl will outsell halo 3, but there is no way in hell melee would have outsold halo, even with online play.

isn't halo 3 suppose to be the video game phenomenon of the centurey or sumthin

yeah no way SSBB outsells halo 3. SSBB will sell like freaking crazy, but H3 will beat it out. H3 is supposed to be the best game ever created. While i think halo is a great game, i think socom is a better series. I don't see the big hype with halo.

EDIT: sorry, didn't see the original question. yes, melee would've been the next biggest online game. wouldn't have gotten anywhere near halo 2 though. barely anyone even has a gamecube.

kilo27 said:
isn't halo 3 suppose to be the video game phenomenon of the centurey or sumthin

isn't super smash brothers brawl supposed to be, too? Anyways, Halo 3 will be awesome, but seeing as how there are still SSB Melee's being sold every minute, in the long run i think brawl will win out.

WOAH halo 3.....best game ever created dont think so, zelda oot and pokemon snap would say other wise

kilo27 said:
pokemon snap would say other wise

pokemon snap? the greatest game ever? how many have you had tonight, man? 5,6 thousand?

it is a masterpiece, don't say anything about it alright!

it was okay, but its not the greatest game ever. however, i did say earlier in the vc forums, that if you put it on the vc and made it accessible with the photo channel, then it'd be fun. fun, not the greatest game ever.

lets make a forum just on pokemon snap..........it will..........be huge

I think if SSBB is going to be online it will out sale H3 in the long run, but not at first. I worked at a gaming store last year and I know that alot of people have already pre orded H3 and they did that with more then a year to wait. But I do think SSBB is going to be a better game. But that just what I think. :smilewinkgrin: I really didn't dig halo or halo 2.

Back