Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stage looks cool...

but..

D@&# YOU SAKURAI! :mad5: it was so close! :sad:

I bet when we are a week away he'll delay it again!

And now I can't do midnight release because it's a Sunday!!!

AGGhHHHH!!

Ok...I'm done...

the Japanese gameplay/spoilers start Jan. 24th if you want to know EVERYTHING about it.
Japanese release got delayed as well. Proof that you're wrong and they actually ARE still working on it just like Sakurai said. I believe it, but damn. I was getting so excited too...

Well, at least it's on a Sunday now...I'll have all day to play it =P

when was it supposed to come out? It's only two weeks isn't it?
Two weeks to put more stuff into the game

Cool level, the graphics really looked nice in the rain! WOW NINTENDO! :D... The level does look to cramped tho... loks very small for all the stuff that goes on.... :/

cramped is good though it means utter mayhem!
Especially with a Final Smash happening!!!

<._.>................. I wanna cry......... >_< I WANNA KILL SAKURAI ..... Whatever they are changing or modifying, it better be good... Plus I don't want Mario Kart wii and SSBB to come out around the same time!!!! Well they will postpone the relase date of MKWii as well........ huh..... wat can ya do? wat can ya do....... ~_~

yea but why not just tell us it will be spring or late winter... Why give us dumb release dates that are guesses... Nintendo should give us a release date only when THEY KNOW when the game will come out.

JAPAN GETS THE GAME ON THE 1-31-2008 I THINK! Go to there site, I think thats what it says........ I don't like it when one country gets the game 2 months before the other!

lloyd_yayo said:
^^^ dont buy any wii games including vc games till the game comes out...hurt there sales, they'll get the picture REAL quick
Yes lloyd yayo, a wii that sells out before the store barely even opens with great games that also pretty much sell out before the store opens, and only about 5 people agreed with you, i think we won this battle.

If you didn't notice, its sarcasm

Bamblakopz its people like you that im glad KH2 special edition didnt go to america, because of whiney nerotic kids who complain about it, why don't some people just learn some damn patience for god's sake, if you have that much need for a game then you should get a job, or mabye go to school and actually pay attention, it wastes time. trust me. i do one of those two, and soon both.

Technodj im thinking of putting you in my sig.

Last edited:
lol!
Hey guys, march 9th is less then a month from the old release date... It's only a 28 day difference... Not that bad... 54 days from today... Yes its annoying, yes I hate it... Yes most of us do, Yes they should tell us WHY the change not just sorry, Yes Japan will get the game only 7 days after there 24th release date, (My birthday January 31st!) THE DAY JAPAN GETS IT! Yes we have to wait longer... Yes we can hope for better online play or gameplay or characters... but all we can do is stay here and wait longer....

Thank you for not just saying ''OMG THIS IS GAY!!!""

And yeah if sakurai could give us a reason why it was delayed then i would understand everyones hate for him.

Solid kirby, i believe you XD

reason why

sorabrawl said:
i want to know why it's delayed
Does anybody know?

It could be to make lots and lots of copies to have..cause that game is guaranteed to sell out. Most anticipated game wii will eva come out wit. Unless there is anotha smash bros to be made for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back