Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Druidan said:
NOOOOOO! Don't Go!!!!

oh, and I like the new stage.

And as for the "Army of Marks" on the Japanese site, you probably don't have the Japanese Font they used for it.
Yeah,but for me and some other people it works and is wierd and funny!!

Last edited:
No, I mean that all those marks are really some form of Kanji or whatever, and your computer doesn't have that kanji Font, and so instead it displays the Army of Marks. *shrug*

Unless you mean something else and I'm just not getting it? :shocked:

I'm seriously thinking about leaveing from all this stupidity, seriously! i ask a guy a question which if it wasn't delayed he would have said something like ''true'', instead he says ''maybe he feels sorry because japan gets all the good games'' I guess Einstein was right, Human stupidity is infinite.

Then leave, nothing's forcing you to stay...

balrogs.pa said:
I'm seriously thinking about leaveing from all this stupidity, seriously! i ask a guy a question which if it wasn't delayed he would have said something like ''true'', instead he says ''maybe he feels sorry because japan gets all the good games'' I guess Einstein was right, Human stupidity is infinite.
That wasnt a stupid answer!!! Fine,"TRUE"

y does Japan get the game on the 31st of Jan?....... NOT FAIR! (A lot of spoilers from then till our release date!

Did any one notice that it now says (I will be periodically updating this site.) On dojo?? it might of said this before, i dont know i dont remember

DAVIDV99 said:
Did any one notice that it now says (I will be periodically updating this site.) On dojo?? it might of said this before, i dont know i dont remember

Yeah thats been there for a while now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back