Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if hes still gonna do the site after japan release. I personaly think that it will be siick if instead of updates, he puts videos up of people playing the game of the different modes and stuff.

Axtlar and Balrogs...and Wario!!! And anyone else who knows what I'm talking about!!!

Let's go to that other place now...stupidity and spoilers are gonna be raging here until March 9th. We must go into hiding and train! Or...hide...

I just emailed nintendo :3
Wow. PHAIL.

y does Japan get the game on the 31st of Jan?....... NOT FAIR! (A lot of spoilers from then till our release date!
Meh, they always get their games early, but I agree about the spoilers part. In fact, that's the only part I'm worried about =/

Hm...we got delayed a month and Japan got delayed 6 days...I wonder if their's a problem with the translation patch? Or maybe some ESRB bullcrap? Like they forced the delay of the game for a ratings or content issue?

I originally thought they were just finishing up (like maybe making the Pikmin renders look less DS-status and more smooth) but since Japan's delay was smaller, I'm not sure anymore...

I want to see how Brawl will use the WiiConnect24 feature.
If he can't make it useful, no one can...

I hope Sakurai helps end the world...

On March 12, 2012 all Wii's explodes.

Since everyone in the freaking world will own a Wii by then, it would be like hitting the pressure points of the earth...

And the world explodes!

AtomicB said:
I want to see how Brawl will use the WiiConnect24 feature.
If he can't make it useful, no one can...

I hope Sakurai helps end the world...

On March 12, 2012 all Wii's explodes.

Since everyone in the freaking world will own a Wii by then, it would be like hitting the pressure points of the earth...

And the world explodes!

The evil amount of posts! Oh gosh!

I will persanally will kill Sakurai if the Game is Delayed any longer.......I already put an explosive in his fake teeth,so when he first puts them on in about 5 years,he will explode.But if Brawl is really,REALLY good,I might take it out...

P.S. Atomic Bucket,your name could also be Atomic Boo from the Mario Series,did you know that?

Last edited:
Nick Atack said:
I will persanally will kill Sakurai if the Game is Delayed any longer.......and already put an explosive in his fake teeth,so when he first puts them on in about 5 years,he will explode.But if Brawl is really,REALLY good,I might take it out...

P.S. Atomic Bucket,your name could also be Atomic Boo from the Mario Series,did you know that?

So that's what I found when I was slipping mercury in his fillings...

And why'd I want to change my name from something original to something unoriginal?

My name is awesome...

Neither English page has been loaded yet, but I saw the Japanese page...no idea what it says, but the pictures tell me quite a bit ;D

*HAS BEEN MAJORLY HAPPYFIED BY THE UPDATE* :cornut::cornut::cornut::cornut:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back