Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Zelda’s down special move to transform into Sheik! Once you do so, you’ll have access to a new character completely unique from Zelda.

Sheik doesn’t appear in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, but we based her model on a design that was drafted up during the development of that game.
She shoulda been in twilight princess.
Sick update

Good update, although I knew for sure Sheik was coming.

There was also a secret update on Zelda's character page which confirms her move set.

YAY! Sheik looks awesome! Wii's graphics make her/him... look good.... (Sheik is a women right?)

Chewy said:
Good update, although I knew for sure Sheik was coming.

There was also a secret update on Zelda's character page which confirms her move set.

I said that a few posts back..and also, it is not just for Zelda's character page, but for EVERY character's page!

islandvic said:
I said that a few posts back..and also, it is not just for Zelda's character page, but for EVERY character's page!
Oh, interesting...

It even shows the name of the final smash for characters whose final smash hasn't been revealed. It says olimar's is called "end of day". Wonder what that means?

Last edited:
this update kinda sucked because cool she in the game but we have to wait another month that suck

LemonManX said:
Yay! Sheik! Now be as awesome as you were in Melee!

She'll never reach those dizzy heights. Damn casual gamers reaching a compromise to make characters more floaty and slower.

He has been giving us good updates to make up for the delay:lol:
New Character.
Sheik's Return

Now what????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back