Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAVIDV99 said:
Great update. Im glad that they made Olimar more of a stratigic character, just like the pikman games. (I probably spelled statigic wrong)
lol both where spelled differently but they are both wrong! :D strategic... :D I hate spelling.... :D
bilzar said:
Lol, Sakurai's giving us a bunch of good updates now! Probably trying to keep us from leaving because of the delay
Maybe, but I am sure nobody would just leave and stop looking at the cool updates just because its delayed... what kinda fan is that?

S.S. said:
Yes, you do have intelligent posts...one of the few who does =]

That's true, this is a very rare FSA...it's cool how it does tons of damage and then you crash down and blow them up...I wonder if you can control the rocket on the way down? Either way, I like it a lot. ^_^

And thank you! XD

Now let's see here...we have 36 updates left (assuming Sakurai goes until March 9) so let's look at the possibilities.

3 empty slots in the veteran fighters category to make it symmetrical, so I think that would make 6-9 updates easy (character, moves, FSA)...and then there are 9 characters with no Special Moves updates (although they'd be filler considering they're all vets) and two with no FSA (but it's Zelda and Sheik who both have the same FSA, so one update. So a possibility of at least 19 more character updates.

2 more stages

2 items and 2 ATs (and 4 Pokemon since we haven't had any in forever XD)

That's 29/36 so far.

We have yet to hear any F-Zero music, which is the only confirmed franchise that we haven't heard even one song from. Granted, Falcon hasn't been confirmed (although he's definately in), Samurai Goroh is an AT, so that's good enough for me.

We only have one Boss.

We have 4 confirmed control types, but a detailed schematic for only one. Like it or not, I think we can expect 3 more of those.

34/36

Assuming G&W is in (find Naisatoh's logo thread) we can expect a song from him I'm sure.

Only one more to go...prolly the announcement of the original SSB becoming available on the VC as well as some freebie we'll get if we reserved our copy (like the Halo 3 helmet or the Galaxy coin...I reserved mine forever ago and think I deserve something cool for my patience...maybe the soundtrack?!? [/wishful thinking])

Well, that's one possible schematic anyways...no way I'm gonna figure out the probability of me being right, but if that was the case, I wouldn't be disappointed ^_^

I don't see him continuing updates through March 9. I mean, on January 31, people could choose whether or not to find out everything about the game. And if he does continue updates, I can't see people caring..

I do, however, think that with 25 characters updated (Only 23 individual characters) that those last few updates will consist of either one more newcomer or 2-3 vets.

For the final product, I suspect 6-8 more veterans and 1-3 more new characters...
I mean, as far as veterans look who they still haven't mentioned, there is bound to be quite a few coming back from this list...
There are 12 veterans so far in ssbb... (not including sheik... sheik is zelda so....) Here are the list of characters that still haven't been mentioned...
On a scale from 1-10... 10 meaning they have the most chance of returning for another fight!
Ganandorf------ 6
Captain Falcon-- 9
Luigi------------ 10
Dr. Mario-------- 3
Falco----------- 5.5
Ness------------ 8
Young Link------ 4
Pichu----------- 3
JigglyPuff-------- 7
Mew Two-------- 5
Roy-------------- 3
Marth------------ 3
Mr. G&W--------- 8 (He was the oddest one in SSBM but he seems perfect in this game)

Look at all those characters... I imagine everyone from the first game will return... Ness, Cpt. Falcon, Luigi, Jiggly... And a lot of favorites for the other characters....

Last edited:
Why do Marth, Pichu, and Dr. Mario all have the same score?

Marth has a better chance then Young Link... a 5.5? Come on...

Y do people think that roy has less of a chance then marth? Marth and Like look to alike to be in the same game together.....

sak's going to tell us the best stuff of the game now that it has been cancelled AGAIN! hopefully

C4 is a powerful Explosive Device (See: Battlefield 2 Shenanigans as Special Ops)

Blowing things up is fun. ^_______^ *feels all warm and fuzzy inside*

sorabrawl said:
sak's going to tell us the best stuff of the game now that it has been cancelled AGAIN! hopefully
OH NO THE GAME WAS CANCELLED?! OMG!!!

its delayed, not cancelled...

i was going to say something about the site but my sister called me to say my friend was on the phone. he wanted a wii game, the store musta sucked cause they had no good ones out.

Last edited:
wiifan123 said:
I don't know? I wonder if he'll be a hero or a villian

Snake is Canadian, and therefore a pacifist.

Olimar's Final Smash: Freaking awesome. It is what it is... Freaking awesome... I wonder just how much less damage it does with one person? Can you steer the crash?

Well, those questions will be answered in due time... Eventually... If this game is ever released...

bamblakopz said:
Maybe, but I am sure nobody would just leave and stop looking at the cool updates just because its delayed... what kinda fan is that?

One who has been through all 4 delays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back