Cel Shaded Link
Wolf Link and Midna
Mewtwo
Lucario
Captain Falcon
Ness (won't happen because of clone)
Zant (instead of Ganondorf?)

bamblakopz said:
Maybe, but I am sure nobody would just leave and stop looking at the cool updates just because its delayed... what kinda fan is that?
bilzar said:
One who has been through all 4 delays!
I've been thru all the delays too... I am a hard core Zelda fan as well... They announced Zelda the game at es 04 and the game came out over 2 years later... That was hard... e3 2005 is when they first showed smash for the "reolution" This wait is really only 3 months longer that what we had to wait for for TP... ;)

What is this? It doesn't look like any of these...
Standard Special Move-------Hand Grenade
Side Special Move-----------Remote Controlled Missile
Up Special Move-------------Cypher
Down Special Move----------C4
Final Smash-----------------Grenade Launcher
snake_070921e.jpg

(ps look on the site.... I can't figure it out...)

Last edited:
They could've done better with it. Olimar really dosen't do anything except a suicidal crash. The mosters do the most work which is why it's just an OK FSA. At least it's different

balrogs.pa said:
Shoko, if you notice olimar doesnt do anything at all, its his pikmin lol.
lol, oh yea. good point......

let me rephrase that then: the Pikmin really dont do anyhting in the FSA.

I hope the FSA could do 100 each to each player that would be cool and if u can steer the crash and maybe that missle move snake is doing is a taunt idk but can't wait to use him

bamblakopz said:
What is this? It doesn't look like any of these...
Standard Special Move-------Hand Grenade
Side Special Move-----------Remote Controlled Missile
Up Special Move-------------Cypher
Down Special Move----------C4
Final Smash-----------------Grenade Launcher
snake_070921e.jpg

(ps look on the site.... I can't figure it out...)
That would be his up-smash I'm pretty sure. Sakurai is really thinning the boundary between smash and special moves.

Words can't describe how much I love this FSA. Besides the fact that it is awsome in general, it is UNIQUE. I am sick of near-dupe FSA's.

LevesqueIsKing said:
That would be his up-smash I'm pretty sure. Sakurai is really thinning the boundary between smash and special moves.

Words can't describe how much I love this FSA. Besides the fact that it is awsome in general, it is UNIQUE. I am sick of near-dupe FSA's.
^Like Pit's and DDD's. Snakes it's my favorite because is different and unique. You have to be a complete genius to think that up. That's Sakurai for ya.

Last edited:
I think next update is a mode I like the modes hopefully it board the platform with new things going on like u ca. Build your own

meh fsa's would be hard to think of....i think sakurai is doing a splendid job

how many b-moves are alike?

mario's(+ luigi, dr)
pikachu(pichu)
ice climbers

peach
zelda

donkey kong
captain falcon

Prince726 said:
I think next update is a mode I like the modes hopefully it board the platform with new things going on like u ca. Build your own
thats a very good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back