Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be so awesome if he did put up like a 10 minute video, showing battle and all the different modes, but not like the 6 minute commercial.

Marioman said:
I just want to know everything about the game...I really don't care about spoliers at this point
Me too. But I wouldn't want to see all the characters yet. I wanna see everything but the characters on January 31st.

Everyone wants Geno... what would his moveset be? I can't think of anything good? (And yes I played the game...)

Geno is a terrible character? More so than Mr.Generic?!

Look, I'm a Kingdom Hearts Fan! I knew more about KH2 before it came out than IGN and Game Informer put together!

I plan on getting a PSP just for Birth by Sleep!

But seriously, Sora IS a generic character. I'm sorry, but it's true.

I consider Geno (as a character) better than Sora because his Back Story is better, his Design is more original, and his move-set is practically made for him!

bamblakopz said:
Everyone wants Geno... what would his moveset be? I can't think of anything good? (And yes I played the game...)

He would have a great move set..here is an example (I got this from someone's thread on another board, excellent ideas!):

A - Standard punch.
A-A - One-two punch.
A-A-A-repeated - Geno's hands suck in, and he starts blasting stars out of his arms. This is a combo attack, and the stars do not travel very far before disappearing.

Tilt-A-Up - Geno kicks straight up with one leg, similar to Sheik. Considering he's only a doll, he should be the most flexible character in the game. :p
Tilt-A-forward - Geno does the finger shot. Several pellets shoot out of his four fingers, traveling a short distance before disappearing.
Tilt-A-Down - A sweeping ground kick, similar to Ness.

Smash-A-Up - Geno sticks both hands straight up, and then spreads them, leaving a trail of stars where his hands were. Has a high knockback.
Smash-A-Forward - Geno fires his hand straight forward. It travels a good distance before disappearing and reappearing back on his arm.
Smash-A-Down - Geno does a split, kicking both legs out sideways.

Aerial-A-Neutral - Geno spins in a circle, with arms outstretched. His hands emit a small trail of stars.
Aerial-A-Up - Geno flips, kicking, like Kirby.
Aerial-A-Forward - Geno kicks both feet forward, perpendicular to the screen.
Aerial-A-Down - Geno does his finger shot straight down. The pellets travel a small distance before disappearing.
Aerial-A-Backward - Geno kicks one foot backwards, spinning in a circle.

B-Neutral - Geno charges up the Geno Beam. The longer you hold it, the more powerful the move gets (until it gets to its maximum charge, that is). The move, unlike other "shooting" moves like Samus' Charge Shot or Mewtwo's Shadow Ball, shoots across the entire stage, staying attached to Geno during the duration of the attack. To make up for it's large range, it's a relatively slow-moving attack.
B-Up - Geno spreads his arms and flies upward. A trail of stars extends behind him, which damages opponents until they disappear.
B-Forward - The Geno Whirl, from Mario RPG. Geno swings his arm in a horizontal arc, sending a series of circles across the stage horizontally. This is a very quick-move.
B-Down - The Geno Blast. Geno plants himself, and a series of multicolored lights rain down from the heavens on either side of him.

Final Smash - The Geno Flash. Geno turns into a cannon, and shoots a spark into the center of the stage. The spark grows a face, blinks, and then explodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back