Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ssbb_lover said:
...I take offense to that. Bucket Boy.

Bucket Boy? Crazap... I liked Mr.Bucket.
Uh...

Atomic Freaking Bucket said:
Well with Brawy, Frogger, Levesque, One Up, Balrogs (sometimes...), and
[STRIKE]them gone... They're like the main dudes![/STRIKE]

ssbb_lover
ssbb_lover
ssbb_lover
ssbb_lover
ssbb_lover
THE DEFINITION OF 'MAN'!

ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AT THE OMEGA-DOME!
CHILDRENS TICKETS ARE HALF THAT OF ADULT TICKETS!
ADULT TICKETS ARE TWICE THAT OF CHILDRENS TICKETS!
SENIOR CITIZENS: NOT ALLOWED!

It's gotten kind of lonely, being the only one who uses capital I's...
Fixed it!

Marioman said:
So how many of you saw Olimar's final smash...I did...
Edit: Damn I think I'm late

umm, when where and how did this take place. I would like to know. Note capital I Mr Bucket

Leves said:
God, how have we survived without you, S.S.?
Shoko said:
^really.......
Hm, beats me! :wink:

:lol:

SS said:
Hm, nice. At the end of the day in both Pikmin titles, Olimar left and all the monsters came out and ate any pikmin still in the field. And, logically, it got dark. My guess is that it will be harder to see and there will be various enemies from Pikmin running about for awhile. Either Olimar will be impervious to their attacks, or he'll take off in his ship first.

That's my best prediction anyways =P
Ultimate win right there. I was spot on with my prediction! Too bad they used his crappy two-man ship from the second installment...will we ever get to see the Dolphin again?!? Even though the stupid president sold it...still a chance =P

I like to imagine that I have relatively intelligent posts, but back to topic.

If the subject of the latest update wasn't the easiest to predict I don't know what is. Olimar's Final Smash stays true to his series, and it's certainly unique. He's th only one who does anything like this at all, and that sort of variety is great to see.

Good Call S.S. You hit the nail on the head.

Last edited:
Creative update but I dont have my brain with me ATM so I cant comment -_-;

Druidan said:
I like to imagine that I have relatively intelligent posts, but back to topic.

If the subject of the latest update wasn't the easiest to predict I don't know what is. Olimar's Final Smash stays true to his series, and it's certainly unique. He's th only one who does anything like this at all, and that sort of variety is great to see.

Good Call S.S. You hit the nail on the head.
Yes, you do have intelligent posts...one of the few who does =]

That's true, this is a very rare FSA...it's cool how it does tons of damage and then you crash down and blow them up...I wonder if you can control the rocket on the way down? Either way, I like it a lot. ^_^

And thank you! XD

Now let's see here...we have 36 updates left (assuming Sakurai goes until March 9) so let's look at the possibilities.

3 empty slots in the veteran fighters category to make it symmetrical, so I think that would make 6-9 updates easy (character, moves, FSA)...and then there are 9 characters with no Special Moves updates (although they'd be filler considering they're all vets) and two with no FSA (but it's Zelda and Sheik who both have the same FSA, so one update. So a possibility of at least 19 more character updates.

2 more stages

2 items and 2 ATs (and 4 Pokemon since we haven't had any in forever XD)

That's 29/36 so far.

We have yet to hear any F-Zero music, which is the only confirmed franchise that we haven't heard even one song from. Granted, Falcon hasn't been confirmed (although he's definately in), Samurai Goroh is an AT, so that's good enough for me.

We only have one Boss.

We have 4 confirmed control types, but a detailed schematic for only one. Like it or not, I think we can expect 3 more of those.

34/36

Assuming G&W is in (find Naisatoh's logo thread) we can expect a song from him I'm sure.

Only one more to go...prolly the announcement of the original SSB becoming available on the VC as well as some freebie we'll get if we reserved our copy (like the Halo 3 helmet or the Galaxy coin...I reserved mine forever ago and think I deserve something cool for my patience...maybe the soundtrack?!? [/wishful thinking])

Well, that's one possible schematic anyways...no way I'm gonna figure out the probability of me being right, but if that was the case, I wouldn't be disappointed ^_^

Ok..it's settled. Olimar has become uber in my book.

This has strategy mixed with power, kind of like MK's but damage is contingent on the amount of players in the field..i like that :cool:

Apparently once you master Olimar, you can pretty much decimate 4 player matches..and that is just awesome.

I was just hoping that sakurai at least wouldn't give him a copied FSA, but I would call this more of a modified FSA than a copy.
Strictly due to the fact that unlike MK's FSA, Olimar's is guaranteed to inflict damage, there's no "aiming" if you will. But then add the finale from Diddy's Rocketbarrel Barrage, and you get End of Day (the name even sounds nifty)

Sakurai's genius prevails one again.

Haha called it. Obviously wasn't too difficult. But still, I was right. I am definitely excited to play as Olimar..

Great update. Im glad that they made Olimar more of a stratigic character, just like the pikman games. (I probably spelled statigic wrong)

Lol, Sakurai's giving us a bunch of good updates now! Probably trying to keep us from leaving because of the delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back