SMG = Wicked

Nick_

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
2606-4523-7837-3160
This game is awesome. I haven't played a game that has got me hooked right into it in a while, Super Mario Galaxy has it all, great graphics, gameplay, sound and well, story.

I also love the levels, some which incorperates music from the past. So it still has that great Mario feeling. I'm seriously hooked on this game. From reading all the great reviewes, there was not one doubt in my mind that I might not enjoy this game, and I guess I was right.

This game is just TNA (Total Nonstop Action) what I mean by that is you're not always stuck on the same planet, you're always going to find a star, which boosts you onto another planet with it's own unique style. The controls are intuitive, just pick the Wiimote and nunchuck up, and in a matter of five minutes, you'll be laughin'.

You see people, I'm falling in love with this game, and I've only got 12 or so stars. :p

How much better from here does it get from where I am? Because from what I've played, this is just sensational.

10/10

Congrats. This game is great. The puzzles will get harder though! Glad you like it and Welcome To Wii Chat. I'm Steve.

It's awesome... however, some times you will say, "Damn stupid vicious freaking planet!!!" :lol:

Lol, some planets can get frustrating, especially getting sucked into that hole. :p

I liked the level the hungry luma gives you when you feed him 400 or so star bits, it's called Rocky Road. When I played that, I seriously thought I was taken back to the old days with the Super Mario 3 music, I seriously loved it!

This game brings a whole new dimension to not just Mario, but any other game. And it still manages to keep it's core feeling.

I love it.

Last edited:
Nick_ said:
This game is awesome. I haven't played a game that has got me hooked right into it in a while, Super Mario Galaxy has it all, great graphics, gameplay, sound and well, story.

I also love the levels, some which incorperates music from the past. So it still has that great Mario feeling. I'm seriously hooked on this game. From reading all the great reviewes, there was not one doubt in my mind that I might not enjoy this game, and I guess I was right.

This game is just TNA (Total Nonstop Action) what I mean by that is you're not always stuck on the same planet, you're always going to find a star, which boosts you onto another planet with it's own unique style. The controls are intuitive, just pick the Wiimote and nunchuck up, and in a matter of five minutes, you'll be laughin'.

You see people, I'm falling in love with this game, and I've only got 12 or so stars. :p

How much better from here does it get from where I am? Because from what I've played, this is just sensational.

10/10

*Evil laugh*

Oh it gets better, TRUST me! And it gonna also get harder and harder!!

Laughs crazily*

Chicagoan said:
It's awesome... however, some times you will say, "Damn stupid vicious freaking planet!!!" :lol:

Yup! Whoever made that game must Be on drugs! (joke) Because that game is seriously TWISTED!

romj said:
*Evil laugh*

Oh it gets better, TRUST me! And it gonna also get harder and harder!!

Laughs crazily*

Lol, thank god! Right now, I`m on 20+ stars. And you`re absolutely right. I`m sure it`s still going to get better from here right? :cool:

Fire Flower said:
Congrats. This game is great. The puzzles will get harder though! Glad you like it and Welcome To Wii Chat. I'm Steve.

Thank you, and nice to meet you, Steve.

It's all about opinions I guess.

One of the greatest games of all time. I finished up last Sunday (60+ stars) and loved it. Super Mario Galaxy is a new classic and a memorable game for ages to come. Now I am in Umbrella Chronicles and Medal of Honor Heroes 2

(3 of the best games available today)

Last edited:
^ Damn straight.

Nick_ said:
Lol, thank god! Right now, I`m on 20+ stars. And you`re absolutely right. I`m sure it`s still going to get better from here right? :cool:

Yup! Yup! You'll see!! :yesnod:

:lol: *laughs Maniacly* :lol:

Lol, who said this game was easy?

Some of the levels are very hard, and they can really make you think before move any futher. :p

Back