Is anyone else worried?

*bangs head on keyboard*

If you want to create the same feel of Super Mario 64, THEN YOU MAKE IT LIKE THAT! STOP EXPERIMENTING!!! They need to just make it like Super Mario 64, but new everything. But maybe like a large-roaming world. 1 Giant Planet, you can go where you please but need stars to get into the levels and what not. That would be the BEST. MARIO WORLD! There could be secrets and classic mario games hiden within, BUT NOO WE HAVE TO GO TO SPACE WHERE WE SHOULDNT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO BREATH!

Im sure there will be the game isnt finished yet....and you really cant make an entire game off of small planets...i mean its throughout the Solar System so there should be....it would be cool if there was 9 though

I think they are just showing the small planets to really emphasize that you get to jump from one planet to another you can run all the way around them!

Sovieto said:
*bangs head on keyboard*

If you want to create the same feel of Super Mario 64, THEN YOU MAKE IT LIKE THAT! STOP EXPERIMENTING!!! They need to just make it like Super Mario 64, but new everything. But maybe like a large-roaming world. 1 Giant Planet, you can go where you please but need stars to get into the levels and what not. That would be the BEST. MARIO WORLD! There could be secrets and classic mario games hiden within, BUT NOO WE HAVE TO GO TO SPACE WHERE WE SHOULDNT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO BREATH!
Preach brother, nobody wanted Celda so now we've got Twilight. Hopefully as Sunshine wasn't well received (I loved it though) Galaxy might be the proper sequal to 64.

them videos are just show off !

i really think they got more than that!

i seen a Video where mario its in a map like M64

smg_notes.jpg

Last edited:
my guess is that AFTER you beat te small planets THEN you reach the big planet as a final stage or something, never fear nintendo....unless u against them

I hope mario learns more fighting moves and gets new abilities. Galaxy is probably going to be the best mario game in the world.

Back