Smileys

Wiired said:
Can I make a request? That smileys are accessible via posting a 'Quick Reply'? Coz i always use quick reply.. and with new smileys itll be harder to remember em all :p

I agree, smileys on the quick reply section would be so good. Ohhh by the way nice new banner wiired.... tell me just how do you get that animation video on your banners? Tell Tell Tell!

Icetrash said:
I agree, smileys on the quick reply section would be so good. Ohhh by the way nice new banner wiired.... tell me just how do you get that animation video on your banners? Tell Tell Tell!
Appreciated IceT :D well, have u got photoshop/image ready?

Icetrash said:
What do you mean? If this is what I think your asking i Havent got photoshop.
Well.. sadly thats how I make mine.. using Photoshop and Image Ready, but I think there's somewhere in another thread, where Squall7 (think thats his user) says a different method of doing them.
Ask him about them

On topic : new smileys woooooo :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Where is this new animated banner you guys are talking about? The banner is that picture at the top of the page, right? It just looks like the same old banner I've always seen.

Here's what I see:
logostrip_l.gif

NateTheGreat said:
Where is this new animated banner you guys are talking about? The banner is that picture at the top of the page, right? It just looks like the same old banner I've always seen.

Here's what I see:
logostrip_l.gif
Lol he wasnt talk about that you Silly Billy :p :) he was talking about Wiireds Siggy's! :D :crazy: :arf: :incazzato:

Back