Snow!

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Wow, I miss snow. -Moves back to Massachusetts-

Eh... really, I do. Lol. Snow is beauty.
So fun.. I remember making snowdogs, and igloos (or I tried), or
a HUGEEE snowball, that was taller than me!
Is it 80 where you are tonight? **** this is crazy.. everybody else is having snow days and were stuck with summer weather, at night to say the least...

**** FLORIDA

Frogger said:
Haven't seen snow for about, a decade. I want my childhood back.

Sleet is not snow.

Frogger you're in Liverpool right . Well Im in rhyl and the winter before last it snowed a lot here from late dec and we even saw some in march !
You must have seen some of that , were only a stones throw away from each other .

el-zilcho said:
Frogger you're in Liverpool right . Well Im in rhyl and the winter before last it snowed a lot here from late dec and we even saw some in march !
You must have seen some of that , were only a stones throw away from each other .

Your 'some of that' was our sleet and icy roads. The most we've had since about '97 was, what, four centimetres?

Kiwi said:
Is it 80 where you are tonight? **** this is crazy.. everybody else is having snow days and were stuck with summer weather, at night to say the least...

**** FLORIDA

Yeah, 80. Lol. When they have a snowy day, we have a nice day out. :D

JAKE196 said:
0_o I thought Canada was frozen year round. :lol:

dude, 3-4 months in summer its damn hot. i went to india, a tropical country, in summer and it was really hot there but when i came back it was even hotter in canada.(maybe its because in summer, places on top get direct sunlight...) but it gets pretty cold in winter (-40 to -50 degrees.)

Cant go out in snow

My iner Katamari takes over and I start rying to roll it up

Lolz, I live in Newfoundland, winter is awesoe, we often miss 2 -3 weeks total cause of storms. Last year there was a blizzard and in the morning it was still blowing a little. I opend the front door and I was almost burried in. I got out through a small hole, walked across the lawn and well i fell off the edge of a drift about 15 feet. it really hurt So I went looking for out second car, the first one was parked down the road but no second car. i looked we we thought we left it and when it stopped blowing, DAD found it under 6-10 fet of snow. Ski Doos were getting stuck and entire roads were burried and blocked. school was closed for 2 or 3 days. It was aweosme. you can pm and question if you want

Back