So many choices...

Shadow*91

Not Here
Jan 26, 2009
Another site.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
when it comes to characters that can change like PKMN Trainer, Zelda/Sheik, and Samus/ZSS theres some choices.

which form do you use and why?

PKMN Trainer: I use Squirtle the most of these three. Charizard plays to slow for my style and my Squirtle is much better than my Ivysaur.

Zelda/Sheik: I'm one of the few that uses both here. i start off with Sheik cause the speed comes in handy for both offense and a hasty retreat in order to change

Samus/ZSS: i use ZSS cause she combos better and my Samus is s***

While I don't use multiform characters very often, but..

Samus/Zamus: Same reason as Shadow's, I play Zamus because my Samus is about as terrible as a 60 year old geezer who's never played a video game because he has arthritis picking up smash bros. for the first time and chooses Jigglypuff while having a 300% handicap on his Jigglypuff while having a team battle against 3 lv. 9 Ike's. ...Yeah. DX

On a more serious note, even if I'm terrible with Samus, I hate projectile characters that have only that for their specials(or mostly). Samus is more of a wait while throwing projectiles, dodge incoming approach, counter enemy away, fire away projectiles again and repeat. Even then, her offensive manuevers are very generic.

While Zamus is a combo beast and also quite quick. She has a bit of priority in some moves, very unique stun moves and just original moves in general, and even has long reach in some of her moves. Zamus' playstyle can also be much more confronting and physically approaching the enemy, which can be either passive or aggresive - aggresive being my very nature. And as mentioned before, she's very unique which I like in a character.

Zelda/Sheik: I used to play Zelda better and much more, but as of late my Zelda is.. bad. So, I play Sheik. Zelda is a bit slow and her offensives are very generic. While she's better than Sheik as her moves are very powerful in both strength and usefulness, I simply don't like that in a character. She's also very spammy, and I try to avoid that as much as possible - her strategies can be very rinse and repeat without becoming very good with her, which I won't spend time doing.

Sheik on the other hand, is faster and is insanely comboable, perhaps the most combo-crazy character in Brawl. Her moves are also very quick at the same time, and racking up damage is no problem for her. Some of her moves do have slightly above average range too, and most of them have good range anyways. While she lacks my favorited, aggresive KO power, I can still play somewhat ably as her. It's not like I sub her or anything, anyways.

Don't play Pkmn trainer.. Don't know much about the pokes either. >.>;

Sheik - Come on it's sheik!
Samus -I love her play style
Charizard -One of my favorite pokemons & I'm the best with him out of all three.

Simple & to the point :lol:

On pokemon trainer im with Bird master on Pokemon Trainer.
I perfer Sheik since i cant fight with zelda.
AS for Samus im better with the suit but im getting better with Z suit.

Pokemon Trainer: all of them suck so i just use ivysaur
zelda/sheik: zelda
samus/zss: samus sucks so i use zss

Back